011

SERAYA CHOSEN ADAMS
"RAYA"
|THURSDAY JUNE 8, 2023|
|TRINITY HOUSE|
  *

I was currently laying down on Trins couch with my head in her lap listening to her talk on the phone with Samir. " baby I love you but I gotta go" Trin tried to rush Samir off the phone making me chuckle knowing he wasn't going for it. I moved her hand to my head so she could massage my scalp.

My phone went off with a text from Askari , I thought I had blocked her this whole time.

"Mmcht" I smacked my teeth opening the message.

ASKARI 🌝🩶

From Askari : hey... can we talk ?

To Askari: what is there to talk about?

From Askari: Us... I fucked up but I rather apologize in person than over the phone... please mama .

I bit my lip showing my phone to trin. " should I ?" She nodded slowly and muted her phone " an apology doesn't hurt anything could've happen if Harlem wasn't there." I nodded and texted her back agreeing for a meet up . She sent me a location and I stood up fixing my clothes " how I look ?"

" eatable!" I cheesed " good I'll be back"

" you better not take all day we still got plans"I waved her off already aware of the plans.

I grabbed my car Keys and hopped in my car heading to the location she wanted to meet at.

Once I got to the location I didn't recognize the place she was at I called her to come outside.

Phone Convo :

Me: Come outside

Askari : coming now.

I hung up before she could say anything else.

I turned my radio on just to have some background music.

I got on instagram and scrolled seeing pictures of Harlem making me smile and comment.

Instagram

Liked By ThatGayGirl101, TheChosen1 And others

Her Problem: Undercover Nympho

View Comments
TheChosen1: come show me what you about 👅

ThatGayGirl101: ughhh problem you so fine !