007

SERAYA CHOSEN ADAMS
"RAYA"
|FRIDAY JUNE 2,2023|
|ASKARI HOUSE|
*

Sister Sister 💫🦄
From TRINI GYAL🇯🇲💕: Bitch I miss you ! After you leave Skar come to my house.

From RiyahBear🐻💗: same let's have a girls day it's a must.

From My My😶‍🌫️🩶: Sameeee, let's do A Spa Day Tomorrow.

To Sister Sister: I Miss Y'all More, I promised Ari the day so tomorrow we should definitely go to the spa, I need my body massaged. We need to figure out what we doing for my birthday ! 7 Days Awayyy.

From TRINI GYAL: girl your late we already got everything planned all you gotta do is show up.

To Sister Sistee: oop well shit say that than.

" get off yo' phone mama. You supposed to be giving me attention" Askari Mumbled with her face buried in my chest " okay Dior let me tell my girls I'm busy." She kissed inbetween my breast and nodded. " hurry"

My Coochie jumped. Down girl not yet.

I texted the girls letting them know I was busy then put my phone down and gave Dior all of my attention. I've been with her for three days straight now, we've been stuck in her house up under Each other just getting to know each other more. " what you wanna do today?"

" I was thinking arcade, since you said you wanted to go to one." I nodded that didn't sound bad. " okay let's go."

" lemme dress you." I raised an eyebrow " are we being more feminine today?" I lowkey loved when she would dress up girly.

" if you want mama." I cheesed nodding " yes but I wanna dress you instead of you dressing me." She laughed shaking her head " okay don't over do it. I'm not wearing panties today." I rolled my eyes " fineeee"

I got up going to her walk in closet eyeing a grey skirt I smirked I knew she'd wear it if I begged. I pulled the Skirt down laying it on her dressing table she had in here. I looked around for something to go with it. I grabbed a black boondocks shirt that had grey in it and her Air Jordan 4 Retro SE Black Canvas Sneakers with some long grey socks that she could bunch up. Her hair was in a middle part and I knew what would finish this look off just right. I went to where her purses was and grabbed a simple grey head band to put the outfit together she could choose her jewelry.

" Diorrrrr"

" noooo" I burst out laughing running out the closet and on top of her on the bed. " please wear panties today! I want you to wear this pretty grey skirt you have." I pouted giving her my best puppy look. She glared at me than looked away smiling " fineee"

" yayyy" I kissed her all over her face she grabbed my neck and Pulled me into a a deep tongue kiss sucking on my tongue making me moan. I pulled away catching my breath " dior"

"Hmm" she kissed all down my neck " baby please" I whined feeling myself leak all over my underwear and shorts.

" please what mama, can I taste you pretty girl?" She gripped my ass with her other hand making me moan out in pleasure.

I moved my hips to get some friction going. " answer me mama." I felt her hand slide in my shorts and rub against my clit " ahh" I moaned " damn you so wet for me mama. So fucking wet let me help you" I nodded " words"

" yes. Please baby" she lifted me up and laid me on the bed, pulling me into a kiss while removing my shorts and underwear. I lifted up and pulled my shirt off.

She began licking and sucking down my neck and gripping my body.

" you're so beautiful" she kissed down my body showing both breast attention licking, sucking and biting " fuck baby" my back arched off the bed as her other hand moved in between my legs and used her thumb to massage my clit.

" you so fucking wet mama, I got you like that baby." I nodded " yes baby please stop teasing me."

She chuckled pecked my lips and got in between my legs. I jumped feeling her lick me from my hole to my clit I moaned out as she groaned " you taste so fucking good"

" ahh"

" mhmm" I moaned arching my back as she held my thighs keeping me in place. She was eating like she was a starved animal. " Fuckkkk" I felt my stomach tighten up as she slid her fingers inside of me " baby" she hummed but went fast curling her finger up hitting my G spot " ahhh" I moaned out as I came , she didn't stop there she kept going sucking and nibbling on my clit making me squirt " ahhhh fuck fuck fuck" she slowed down and cleaned me up.

I was out of breath and could barely breathe. " you did so good mama." She leaned up and pecked my lips as my legs continue to shake like crazy I grabbed her pulling her into a deeper kiss sucking on her tongue " you a nasty girl. I love that" I smiled as she got up and went to the bathroom.

She came back two minutes later with a wet rag " lemme clean you mama, then go pee I made you a bubble bath." I sent her a small smile grateful for her.

She got between my legs and wiped me down until I was clean then picked me up bring me to the Bathroom and sitting me on the toilet. " pee mama. Let me know when you're done I'm finna take the sheets off the bed." I nodded kissing her again.

I was exhausted but in a good way. I felt amazing and that was my first time ever squirting she's the first person to make me get there.

I finished peeing and wiped myself and slowly got up to wash my hands. After I finished I pulled my hair into a ponytail and pulled her hair cap on my head.

" mama I was gonna help you" I jumped as she held me by the waist helping me in the tub " I know but I got it , you already fixing the room, when you finish come join me. We can go to the arcade later.

" okay mama I be right back" I nodded and waited for her.

She ran me a bubble bath with Epsom salt and this bubble soap I brought yesterday that was Vanilla Bean it smells amazing.

" it smells so good in here" I nodded agreeing with her. I watched her every move as she slid in the tub.

I hope she didn't think I forgot about her. " come here baby" she slid closer to me and climbed onto of her kissing her " thank you baby"

"You're welcome mama" I kissed down her neck sliding my fingers in between her legs, she began to breathe heavy.

" let me make you feel good baby."

" yes mama"