003

SERAYA CHOSEN ADAMS
"RAYA"
|SATURDAY MAY 20,2023|
|HOME OF SERAYA|
*

"So y'all didn't fuck?" I glared at Trinity " no bitch Jordan a fucking cock blocker bro, I was so fucking close mannn" I was pissed off it was the next day from the party and almost everybody was here except Jordan and Harlem they went home.

Jordan fucked it up for me and I was so mad I blacked on him and blocked him this morning I never ever got in his way when it came to getting fucked ever.

" man every since he broke up with Mason he started acting funny. I'm not the one who even introduced them Fucking Auriyah did, just because he's my cousin don't mean shit. I kept it a buck with him and told him that nigga was a hoe he chose not to listen now he wanna be weird to me like fuck. We all grown Harlem can make her own choices." Trinity nodded.

" you right I don't know why he keep fucking with you, I'll figure it out." I shook my head " nah fuck him. Don't ask him shit it is what it is I'm not sweating it no more. I still got Askari fine ass." She smirked " ouuu I knew it" I burst out laughing waving her off " girl boo don't start with me:. She fine as fuck isn't she"

" hell yeah, you lucky I'm not gay 'cause I would've snatched her fine ass up" I burst out laughing " I miss highschool days when we used to see who can get who number first"

" hell yea high school was a ball." I nodded agreeing with her " yo' phone ringing." I reached over and seen it was Askari " it's Askari shuttup" she laughed going under the covers on her phone.

I answer the phone seeing Askari smoking in a car looking as fine as ever. Like always.

" Hey Mama" I blushed hiding my face it was just something about that word that made me tingle inside. " hey pretty."

I cheesed as she blushed "awe shit is Askari blushingggg" she straight faced me but was definitely blushing.

"Chill mama, what you doing ? You hungry? I know you got fucked up last night." I laughed thinking about last night antics " definitely got fucked up, I'm surprised I don't have a hang over honestly." I figured after Harlem did that shit he pissed me off so bad I wasn't even drunk any more forreal.

" Im happy youn' got one. Them shits ain't no joke. Ever woke up drunk? Shittt crazy" I laughed thinking about spring break " mannnn let's not even go there" I heard Trinity giggling under the covers. " you still with your girls?" I nodded " yea they spent the night."

" are y'all hungry?" My eyes went wide . " Askari youn' gotta buy us no food we good. Thank you though. Trinity about to get up and cook for us"

" bitch what?" She hopped up making me laugh " you said you was gonna make breakfast last night"

She mugged me " bitch I was drunk, that shit don't count" I laughed making Askari laugh " girl come on please"

" fine but you owe me I swear" I nodded waving her off laying down getting comfortable. " so I was thinking Wednesday we could do something?" I checked my calendar to double check ; make sure I was off from work.

" that's fine, let me get you for the whole day." I thought about it and nodded " okay. That's fine" she smirked nodding " bet, bet"

*

"Let's watch movies and relax today" Trinity spoke out throwing out ideas for the day and I shrugged I didn't mind just chilling in the house, we out back to back for a month straight I was exhausted lowkey.

" sure, we should cook dinner and snacks for today." Auriyah Showed us Pictures on Pinterest of food she wanted us to make.

" you gotta cook Raya" they all spoke at the same time creeping me out, I hated when they did that.

I huffed " can't we just eat out?" I loved cooking but I wasn't in a cooking mood. " fine you never feel like cooking no more."they pouted.

I shrugged stretching doing that little leg shake thing.

" okay I'm finna call Jordan" I mugged the back of Amaya's head looking at her like she was crazy. " he not coming over here." She turned in shock and confusion, confusing me. " what why?" I tilted my head at her giving her that really girl look and she still looked confused.

" she was sleep before we even got out the car she don't know what happened girl" Auriyah spoke up laughing at our faces shaking her head .

" oh shit girl I thought you was playing dumb almost pissed me off, but Jordan did entirely too much last night with me and Harlem. I was tryna get fucked and he wanted to cock block and got the nerve to tell me to stop being a hoe all the time like bitch what? When have I ever did some out of my body like that? Plus I'm grown as fuck if I wanna have a one night stand with a fine ass bitch that ain't his mother fucking place to intervene. Shit even Harlem was mad but he's her ride so she just left. I didn't even get her damn number." I rolled my eyes balling my fist up just thinking about it.

" why he been acting like that with you?"

" y'all noticed that too?" They all nodded making me huff " Chile I do not know but I'm not finna cry about it."

" Yall been friends for so long though. Shit y'all been friends the longest out of all of us." I shrugged again not caring, I felt myself getting irritated thinking about the situation. " ion even wanna talk about it no more. Y'all can hang with him I just won't be around when yall do. I'm sick of his shit. I need a break from him." They nodded .

" I still think y'all should talk it out, it's not worth ending a ten year friendship over." I glared at the wall.

" I'm going to take a nap. I feel my anger getting the best of me." They nodded and let me leave.

Now that I really thought of it, it really hurt me more than anything that Jordan was acting like that with me out of all people, I've been nothing but a good friend to him and never once judged him when everybody else did.  When he first came out I was there to help get through everything and when he opened up about being intersex I never once thought differently of him. So this was all shocking to me that he'd act like this over something I have no control over. I knew deep down we needed to talk but I just wasn't ready to talk to him. My feelings was hurt and until they weren't I'm going to be giving the space he act like he needs.