010

HARLEM SEONI JACOBS POV
"LEM/ PROBLEM"
|TUESDAY JUNE 6,2023|
|LAYDON HOUSE|
*

I walked into my homeboy Laydon House with snacks and backwoods " Yo" I spoke once I got to the Living room where everybody was .

I only knew three people out of the five that was here and that was Samir, Laydon and Trinity

"Wassgood" I dapped the boys up and hugged Trinity than sat in my regular chair relaxing " here bitch boy roll up" I threw the backwoods at Samir " fuck you" he stuck his middle finger up making me laugh.

"Damn we don't get a hi either" some random said making me scrunch my face up but not responding I didn't talk to random females, they too messy.

"Problem why you always acting like that?" the same  random asked making me frown i didn't know what she was even talking about but i ignored her i know she's just trying to get a reaction out of me.

"hmm" samir handed me the lit blunt , he was the quickest blunt roller i knew. i don't know how he did it so quick.

" yall see how she ignoring me , like she don't want me or some ?" The same girl said to her friends.

" I don't" I stale faces her as her eyes went wide in shock. i pulled from the blunt a few time letting out through my nose and handing it back to samir.

"Anyways what's the move?" I asked Laydon And Samir as trinity burst into laughter making the boys laugh.

"wasn't even funny but ok" the random said making her friends laugh and us stale face them.

" not too much girl" trinity made a face mugging the girl as the girl and her friends mumbled under their breath. " anyways not shit for real im helping trinity plan her friend shit." samir spoke up passing the blunt to trinity. i shook my head as he began rolling up another wood.

"i'm not getting back up to wash anymore of these shits nigga ask trinity" laydon mugged samir making us chuckle.

"what friend?" trinity smirked at my question " you know what friend" I smirked now thinking about Saraya she was something else i was feeling her real bad. " you need help with anything?" she shook her head no. " nah im flying her put to bali we about to have a ball down there"

"oh word?" she cheesed nodding " hell yeah, she deserves it."

"yall some real ones for that." the two blunts was in rotation now between us three.

"definitely"

"damn laydon you not even gonna ask us if we want some? im here for you nigga fuck" the random girl friend asked mugging laydon, he returned the mug " bitch why would i smoke you out ? you came here for one thing and that was to suck dick and yeen even do that shit yet. FUCK You and your friend" I burst out laughing shaking my head he was heartless.

I pulled my phone out to text Seraya ignoring their arguing.

CHOSEN ONE ❤👰🏽

to chosen one: wyd i miss you

from chosen one: nothing right now at work , i guess i miss youuu

to chosen one: you guess? thats crazy.

from chosen one: lmfao im just playing i did miss you. wya wyd?

to chosen one: not much want me to slide on you? im at don house.

from chosen one: yeah i didn't drive today, i get off in 10 come get me and lets go eat, on you.

to chosen : on me is crazy , you lucky i like yo ass.

from chosen one: you likeee meee?

to chosen one: and do 🤣

from chosen one: bet say that miss ma'am😘

I shook my head laughing at the face i know she would be making, everytime i tell her i like her she gets all red in the face. " what's funny" i rolled my eyes at the girl, i know " im finna head out, my shawty waiting on me" i said making it clear i was taken even if me and raya wasn't together officially she was still my shawty. i made eye contact with trinity as her phone rang, i seen that it was raya.

I dapped the boys up and gave her a side hug " aye dont forget about tonight either" i nodded already aware of the plans for tonight.

i left out and made it to my car , something in me told me to look up and i did and seen ole girl Seraya used to talk to. she was staring in my face so i decided to go speak.

i walked in front of her and leaned on a car " hey beautiful" she turned red and tried to avoid looking at me " hey"

" you live around here?" she looked back up shaking her head no " nah i'm at one of my home boys house. you?"

"nah visiting a friend too" it was quiet after that i was just taking her in she was really beautiful but i could tell she was a submissive dom. especially from her actions when i first met her. " Askari right?" she nodded "I'm sorry i forgot yours" i burst out laughing " my bad its cool, you can call me problem" her face scrunched up and a cute pout formed on her lips " girl i want your real name not that shit." i chuckled " harlem" she smiled and nodded " okay, well it was nice talking to you harlem i got to go" i nodded and walked away back to my car and made my way to go pick up Seraya.

I pulled up to Seraya job and waited for her to walk out. While waiting I Rolled Up A Dutch mad as fuck I left my backwoods with Samir fuck ass.

My door opened and Seraya hopped in , I immediately mugged her " get the fuck out" her mouth dropped " what?". I glared at her and she huffed getting out slamming the door.

I hopped out the car and walked around opening the door for her " reallyy seoni ?" I smirked and leaned over kissing her forehead.