c1

"Baby, I'm home!" She kicked off her heels. She took out her phone from the handbag as she walked inside the living room.

"In the bathroom, Wait a sec!"

Hanni was busy with her message so she only hummed. She handled yet another complicated case associated with a higher up of one of the biggest technology companies in Korea. Her headache every time she had a meeting with her stubborn client. Today was no exception.

"AAAAAAAHHHH!!!" She fell on her feet. Her heart was beating like crazy. She accidentally threw her phone. It hit the floor mercilessly.

"Baby!" Minji ran to her wife. She immediately bent down and hugged Hanni.

"What happened? Why are you screaming like that?"

Hanni was shaking in her arms. She closed her eyes, letting Minji console her. When her heart had come back to its normal pace, she hit Minji's shoulder, making the latter surprised.

"What are you watching?! Your video gives me a heart attack!"

"What vid-" She turned back to the TV.

"Oh." Minji face-palmed.

"That's not even scary!" She furrowed her brows.

"Ah, you worried me. Come on up." She tugged Hanni's arm and helped her to get up.

"Are you kidding me? That person practically has no face!" She argued. Hanni was shocked to death by the unexpected welcome.

"It's what he gets by riding a motorcycle without a helmet."

"Did he die or something?" She asked in horror.

"Unfortunately, yes."

"What happened? When's that happen?"

"Recently, last week. I got a page for multiple fractures in his ribs." Minji sat on the couch and paused the video.

"How do you get this kind of video anyway?"

"My resident recorded it for educational purposes." Minji leaned closer to her wife and gave her a long gentle kiss.

"Welcome home. I'm sorry about that."

Hanni finally smiled as she kissed Minji back.

"You should be. Please kindly watch it when you're alone. It scares me, really."

Minji chuckled loudly. "Okay. Now, do you want to eat something?"

"I've had a big lunch, you want something?"

"Nah, I'm good. Go shower."

"Okay." Hanni pecked her lips then disappeared to the bathroom.

*****

"Stop picking your pimples." Hanni  set the grape juice on the table. She grabbed a fashion magazine and looked at Minji disapprovingly.

"Stop picking your pimples." She repeated.

Minji grinned naughtily. "Why? I want them to get out of my face."

"It'll leave a mark if you keep doing that. When the time comes it will go out by itself." Hanni sighed and took a tissue.

"It's bleeding." She wiped the blood off Minji's face and showed her.

"Don't pick them."

"But it's fun." Minji took her drink and drank it in one go.

"Ah, so good! Can I have one more glass?"

"There's a jar in the fridge." Hanni flipped over the page.