c6

"Clamp, please."

Minji was focusing on the beating heart in front of her. CABG was a procedure she did in daily basis. She could do it in her sleep. Nevertheless, she was very careful and cautious about her work.

"Dr. Kim, your phone." Her resident informed her. She had set her phone on vibrate because she hated it if she was disturbed during surgery.

"Who's calling?" She asked through her mask without taking her eyes off the heart.

"My Lady." Her resident read the name.

"Pick it up."

The resident accepted the call and put the speaker on.

"Hello."

"Hey, Baby. Are you busy?" Hanni's voice came from the other side.

"My hand are holding a heart at the moment," She said as if it wasn't a big deal.

"What's up?"

"Am I on speaker?"

"Yes."

"Put me on private, please. I'll be quick."

Minji gestured to her resident to do as her wife said. He attached the device to her ear.

"You're on private." Minji announced.

"What's up?"

"There's going to be a lot of dirty sex for you tonight. Look forward for it." Hanni's voice was low, sexy and full of seduction. It easily made her brain went blank immediately.

"See you soon, Baby." Hanni hung up.

Minji stopped breathing for a while. Her throat was dry. She blinked couple times and swallowed her saliva forcefully.

"Let's um... let's finish the surgery quickly."

******

Minji could barely hold her excitement to the sight of Hanni's clothes that scattered suggestively on the floor by time she stepped inside their house. It formed a specific route towards their room started by Hanni's blazer, skirt, blouse, tank top, bra and finally - her super hot panties.

Minji opened the bedroom door. Hanni who was sitting on the bed welcomed her. A white flimsy sheet covered her private body part but Minji could peek the black transparent lingerie beneath. She got Hanni's smooth arms and legs on full display. Conscious by the lustful gaze, Hanni crossed her ankle seductively.

"You-you greatly overestimated myself control."

"I'm not looking for one." Hanni titled her head, playing with her hair alluringly.

"I want to make you lose your sanity while wildly screaming my name begging for mercy."

Minji's breath was raging. All of her sensibilities were on fire. She never saw this version of Hanni. She was extraordinarily hot. Minji could feel the beast inside her awakened. She swiftly took her clothes off as she proceeded her way to Hanni. Minji grabbed the back of Hanni's head, attacking Hanni's lips hard then smirked at the loud moan that produced by her pretty mouth. The gentle Minji was long gone. The innocent, cautious Hanni turned into the fierce dominant lover.

Hanni roughly kissed Minji's every nook and crevice of her body, exploring her, finding new erogenous zones. Every touch that Hanni placed on her soft skin sent Minji straight to nirvana. Hanni was pulling her climax to the surface without even trying. Minji started to call out to her, telling her wife how good it felt, how she was going to make her coming undone.