c2

Hanni called Minji's dad regarding the apartment address. Both of them have never visited the house since their parents mentioned it to them.

By the time Minji pulled the car over to the fine area, she couldn't help but be amazed. "Babe, are you sure this is the place?"

"Yeah, GPS says so." Hanni rechecked the direction to make sure they weren't at the wrong location.

"Alright." Minji unfasten her seatbelt then Hanni follows.

"Let's get inside. Dad said he had informed the guard."

Hanni linked her arm to Minji's all the way to their new apartment complex. They chat a bit with the friendly guard for the sake of politeness.

"This way, please." The guard led the couple to the luxury door and smiled.

"I believe you have the passcode?"

"Thanks." Minji nodded a little.

"Shall we?" She asked her wife.

Minji punched the passcode then the guard opened the door for them.

"Welcome, Mrs. Kim."

They walked forward as they looked around. The guard gave them some space so he just stood by the door in case they needed anything. The two women couldn't believe what they saw before their eyes. They exchanged a glance.

"Okay"

"This is too much."

"Absolutely." Minji agreed.

"Should we cancel or?"

"Let's just call Dad back." Hanni searched Minji's father's number on her phone and waited for him to pick the call.

"Hello, Darling!"

"Hey Dad, we need to talk to you about the house, if you have time?" Hanni heard Minji's mom asking her husband who is that? Then there was a long pause.

"Honey!" That was Minji's mom.

"Have you seen the house?"

"Yeah, about that-"

"Don't even think of giving it back to us. It's not going to happen." The old woman cut her off.

"But Mom, this is too much. We can't accept it." Hanni said softly, she didn't want to offend her mother in law.

"Nonsense! That house is beautiful isn't it?"

"Yes, but-"

"Not buts." She spoke sternly.

"We only have two daughters. It is not a sin to spoil you both a bit more. We have to waste our money on something."

"Mom-"

"Let me talk to her." Minji asked for the phone.

"Mom, it's me."

"Oh Honey, if Hanni can't change my mind then you shouldn't even try." Her mom laughed whole-heartedly making Minji face-palmed.

"Anyway, your father and I will go to Osaka this weekend. Do you want something?"

"Lego Star Wars limited edition." She mumbled. She hated it when her mom used authority and coaxed her to something she couldn't refuse.

"And the Prison Island." Minji added quickly.

Hanni gave her an incredulous look and took the phone that Minji offered back. "Very helpful." She glared at her other half.

"My Dear, it's a present from us. It's never too much. I'll help you with shopping and arranging because obviously you can't rely on Minji for this," she giggled.