Answers

Why do You have/are you...
...problems because that's life
...fears because your human
...insecurities because your beautiful/handsome and just don't know it
...here because somebody cared and wanted you here.

Who...
...was there? I do not know
...will stay? A true friend that loves you for you.
...is there for you? Someone who never left but you don't notice.
...will help you any and everyday? People who care about you,truly care about you.

What...
...is your purpose? To live an eventful life full of ups and downs.
...can you do? What you want and then some.
...will not hurt you? Girl/Boy everything and one will hurt you at least once but the ones that try their hardest not to do it again are the ones that love you the most.
...world is there when people don't boo? I don't believe there is one but there are a few people that won't ever boo you.

Where...
...will you fit in? That's for you to find out.
...do you belong? With the people or person you trust with your life.
...can you be yourself? Absolutely everywhere because ain't nobody gonna rule over you, you are your own person!Be free.
...can you sing your favorite song? Anywhere you want sugar because you can never be controlled!

When...
...will you be proud? When you allow yourself to believe in yourself.
...can you tell him/her? When the time truly comes but don't let it slip by!
...will you have courage? When you have enough faith in yourself or when you have a strong enough feeling about something.
...can he/she understand? It depends on the person and when you make him/her understand!

How...
...can you be confident? When you find that locked box inside yourself and unlock it or if all else fails smash it open. Let the true you out.
...are people so bad? I can't answer that one because really they just are but there are many,many other reasons.
...will you stand up? Easy. With the help of a friend or two or on you own two legs.
...can you stop being sad? Stop thinking about the thing that makes you sad or get a friend you trust and confide in them. It usually makes ya feel better.

Well this poem goes with one of my friends poems and I had actually been working on this for awhile since I read it.
Y'all are probably wondering who this person is well I'll tell ya. Name is 1407zodiac
Check 'em out!

Bonus: Don't ever change yourself to impress someone, because they should be impressed that you don't change to please others.