13. mudblood.

"Recovered, Malfoy?"

Draco stepped out of the bathroom, fastening his leather fingerless gloves. He looked up, finding Evan sitting on the edge of his bed, smirking with her arms crossed and still wearing that pretty little dress.

He had spent ten full minutes in the lavatory, trying to regain his breath. He changed into his Quidditch uniform, splashed cold water in his face to calm the blush on his cheeks—but now that he was facing her again, all of the air left his lungs and his blush returned with a vengeance.

He closed his eyes, exhaling slowly as his entire body shivered.

"I'll never fucking recover," he said, snapping his eyes open.

When they stepped out of the dormitory, the corridor was deserted. Draco grabbed Evan's waist, pulling her to the side and pressing her against the wall. He could hear others beyond the corner, chattering as they all prepared to leave for the match. He watched as she adjusted quickly, settling between him and the concrete as if it were second nature to her now.

Draco stared down into her eyes with a shit-eating grin. "Wear my sweater."

"What?" she chuckled back, amused.

"Wear my sweater to the match, I know you still have it," Draco said, smirking. He looked at her lips. At the remembrance that his dick had just been in there, only minutes prior, his heart fluttered in his chest.

"Oh, is that my reward for all the . . . gagging and crying? I get to wear your sweater now?" Evangeline teased him, draping her arms lazily off his shoulders. Draco sighed in happiness.

"I like seeing you in it," he said with a little shrug. The sweater was more than a just a piece of clothing—on her shoulders, it was a statement.

"Did your orgasm make you go delirious?" Evan teased again, giggling slightly. She ran a hand absentmindedly on his upper back.

"Oh, for sure," Draco said. He briefly brushed his nose on hers. "And if I look up into the stands and see you wearing my clothes, I'll fucking die."

"And that's a good thing?" she asked with a lopsided grin, relaxed in their close embrace.

"Mmmhmm," he sighed, letting his eyes close.

When he opened then again, Evan was smiling at him, looking quite excited. But she just couldn't resist fucking with him. So she narrowed her eyes in a teasing glare and stepped back, turning to walk away.

"You better beat Gryffindor," she threatened, walking towards the staircase that led to her own dormitory—a place she hadn't been in for over an entire day, as she was too busy sleeping in his.

"Well, I am quite relaxed now," Draco said, fucking her with his eyes.

Evan giggled, filling his head with warmth.

"Good luck, Draco," she whispered. He tucked his lip between his teeth, holding in his smile. Evan kept walking, looking back at him as she descended the staircase.

Draco smiled to himself, shaking his head. Then he stepped through the doorway, passed through the common room, and walked haphazardly out of the portrait hole.

- - -

Draco was quite late when he arrived at the match. The boys were already lining up at the entrance to the pitch.

"What happened to you?" Blaise asked incredulously upon his arrival. Draco grabbed his broom and stepped into the lineup behind him.

"The fuck are you on about?" Draco said, showing fake aggression. He didn't truly feel like brooding, but it was normal for him to brood—and he was trying desperately to act normal.