20. mine.

Draco had not yet earned Evan's first kiss—but she gave it to him anyway.

"Mmmm," Draco whimpered on her lips, gripping her face with hungry hands. He exploded, tasting her on his tongue. "Mmm!"

Evan gasped on his mouth, enveloping his lips in hers. Draco erupted, kissing her with a wild detonation of charged heat. He moved his lips on hers feverishly, not able to get enough, his heart flatlining as it set in that he was actually kissing her at last.

Her lips were soft yet frenzied against his, desperate yet gentle. He sucked on her bottom lip, his brain flooding with ecstasy. He knew it would be good, to kiss her. But he hadn't expected to be brought to the brink of tears by it, his eyes welling up behind his closed lids.

He always knew what it would mean, to kiss her. It would mean that he was forever bound to her—by something much more important than yearning or sex or physical need. The knowledge that she had never before gifted anyone else this honor made him move his hips against hers again, making carnal love to her as he gave her her first real kiss.

Draco gripped her chin, holding her mouth to his desperately. Evan moaned on his lips. He pulled her mouth open, slipping his tongue inside. She grasped at his back, frantic as he licked gently on the roof of her mouth. She ran her hands up through his hair, hooking her legs more firmly around his waist. Draco moaned and gasped and whimpered on her mouth, sliding himself in and out of her. Her tongue lapped at his, her hips rising off the mattress to meet his cock.

Evan sucked on his bottom lip, bitting it gently. Draco shattered, quickening his thrusts as she kissed him raw. He rolled his body into hers, grinding between her legs and soon, thrusting in and out of her harshly.

Draco continued his relentless, punishing movements, keeping his chest close to hers as he pumped himself in and out. He shuddered, the realization striking him of exactly where he was, exactly what he was doing, exactly who's pussy he was fucking. His virginity laid in tatters on the floor, Evan's pussy sucking him in over and over again. He picked up speed.

"Ohhhh. . ." he moaned. "Ohhhhh . . . F-F-Fuck! Evan! UGHH!"

He started to perfect a brutal rhythm, grasping the back of her head and fucking the goddamn daylights out her. He let it all go between her legs, forgetting his father, forgetting his years of torment—forgetting his own fucking name as she showed him an entire new world of pleasure he had never even tasted before. He scrambled up to her lips and kissed her savagely, ravaging her in her entirety.

"Draco," Evan whimpered in warning, coming up for air. Draco fucked her hard, grinding her into his mattress and taking out years of agonizing yearning on her pussy, the memory of it driving him to utter madness.

"Mine," he growled possessively, panting as he grappled for her hips, holding them in his palms as he crashed between them. He watched her pussy shudder up and down his shaft, overcome with dark, carnal lust. He called out, roaring in a loud moan and fucking himself into her in a brutal, wet thrust.

"Mmmm!" Evan moaned, frantically crashing her lips back to his. Draco groaned ravenously on her tongue, gripping both her hips thrusting his cock violently into her. He was pushing her body back and forth into his mattress, grinding himself down to the hilt, going batshit wild between her legs.

Evan dug her nails into his neck hard enough to draw blood. Draco bit on her bottom lip, destroying her with his cock. He fucked her with renewed hunger, determined to make her shudder and explode around his shaft.

"Ughhh!" he roared out, grasping her hips and holding them steady so he could fuck her more fully. He held them up off the mattress and fucked the shit out of them.