25. devilish.

"Mmmmm. Fuck, Draco . . . right there."

"There?" Draco cooed, whispering in her ear. "It's good right there, darling?"

"Mm-hmm. . ." Evan nodded, strained. She bit into his neck, muffling her sounds of pleasure.

Draco kept lifting his hips, hitting that same spot, sliding in and out of her at that same angle. She whimpered against him, mewling in anticipation. "Hm? Yeah?" he cooed sweetly in her ear as he teased the inside of her pussy with the very tip of his cock. Then he shoved it all the way in, rolling his hips. She was tensing up deliciously. Draco smiled through his own aching moans, knowing she was about to cum on top of him.

Within moments, she was erupting, shuddering and shaking and moaning with abandon. Draco sped up, thrusting desperately up into her shuddering pussy.

"More—" he choked as she orgasmed. "That's it, keep cumming—nice and hard for me, babygirl." She writhed in ecstasy, professing his name like a prayer.

Once she was finished, Evan crashed her hands against his headboard, smiling with her eyes closed.

"Mmm," Draco hummed in bliss, as his new favorite thing to do was to fuck her first thing in the morning. There was something about the sunlight streaming through the window, the relaxation of having just woken up and finding her naked beside him, that made his chest tighten and made him hunger for sin.

Evan didn't even catch her breath. She looked down at him, smiling dreamily and glowing in the aftermath of her orgasm. Then she pressed her chest against his and kept fucking him.

"Ohhhhh," Draco sighed out, gripping onto her hips as she rolled them into his.

She kissed down his neck, riding him slow and sensual, and his whole body was tingling from the impact.

"You're so good to me," Draco whispered in her ear, raking her hair back from her temples and knitting his fingers into it. Morning light glimmered on her skin, throwing a glow onto her irises. "You're so fucking good to me, Evangeline."

"Mine," she replied in a gasp, quickening her pace. "All fucking mine. Show me—fill me up."

Draco nodded hurriedly, writhing into his pillow. Evan bucked her hips on his. He was soon about to fly off that delicious edge for the millionth time that week.

"I want you to cum, Draco. Can you do that for me?" Evan cooed in his ear.

He shivered hard and immediately obeyed her.

Draco was trying to drink in every moment of their solitude because, when the rest of their classmates returned from the holidays, they would have to pretend that they hadn't been spending every night in each other's beds.

Which, of course, was exactly what they'd been doing.

They were together constantly, from the very moment they woke up to the very moment they fell asleep, usually naked and in each other's arms. They had fucked in every position in his bed, her bed, against walls and on top of tables. And after the boathouse, Draco continued his streak of dragging her to random locations around the castle in the middle of the night. They had gone to the Room of Requirement, the Astronomy Tower, and even snuck down to Moaning Myrtle's bathroom and—after careful inspection to insure it's vacancy—they fucked on the sink counter just for the hell of it.

Draco now knew how Evan looked when she woke up in the morning. He knew how she looked, right before bed. And he knew how she looked when she laughed so hard, no sound came out. He learned that she liked to sleep when it was just a little bit chilly in her bedroom, because she liked to be smothered into her comforter. And he discovered that she enjoyed forehead kisses more than just about anything else in the world. He learned that when she was reading, she could not stand being interrupted unless she had reached the end of a paragraph. Draco knew how Evan took her coffee in the morning and her tea in the evening.