1 | Jungwon - jealous reveal

Jungwon and you were in a relationship, not for too long, so you kept it a secret, you didn't want anyone to know yet. Not even any of your friends.

One day you guys went shopping with the others, so you'd walk around the mall and look through clothing and other shops. He, Jake, Sunghoon and you were looking at some clothes, minding your own business, as all of a sudden someone started talking to Jungwon.

You kept taking glances at him and that person.

"Jungwon-ahh~", they said, smiling at him.

"Heyyy.", he smiled back.

"Haven't seen you in so long! You look good as always!", they said and patted his shoulder, making you slightly jealous, especially because he let it happen.

"You too."

"Aw thanks, Jungwonie." They kept on talking and that person couldn't seem to stop touching him now and then, so you definitely had enough.

You sighed out of frustration, handed Sunghoon your stuff and walked towards these two and looked mad at them. "Get away from him. He is my boyfriend, so back off!" You held onto Jungwon's arm and glared at them.

"Oh please.", they said.

Jungwon smirked to himself and then looked at the other person. "You heard them, back off."

They groaned annoyed and walked off, then your boyfriend chuckled: "I guess enough with secrets, huh?"

You faced him and nodded. "About time."

He quickly gave you a peck on the lips and then smirked. "I like this jealous side of you~"

"Oh shut up-"

"Yoiiii", Jake started and you both had to chuckle. "am I seeing this right? You two are together??"

"I kinda knew.", Sunghoon said and shrugged.

"Well, I guess now it's official to you guys.", Jungwon said and held your hand, smiling from ear to ear.

"Aww, yoi, so cuteee.", Jake said and playfully boxed your boyfriend's shoulder.

He quickly gathered the others, so you two had all the attention, making you a little nervous but you loved it.

Finally no more hiding with your boyfriend.

___

Hello, if you liked this short story, please mark it with a star! I would highly appreciate your voting as it helps with the rankings of my book <3