7 | Jungwon - fake tinder

You and Jungwon have been friends for a very long time now and you loved every moment you had with him. He was literally the sweetest and caring person you've ever known, which was probably one of the many reasons why you fell for him.

Lately he had been giving you mixed signals, making you confused about whether he might had feelings for you too or not. So you obviously had to know, right? But how? You couldn't just ask him, so you thought. You had to find another way.

Jungwon and you were hanging out at your place, casually talking and eating snacks.

You observed him for a second and then took your phone, making it look like you were swiping through some apps, as you were actually swiping through a folder in your gallery with photos you took of him throughout your friendship. "Ah, there are some really cool dudes on tinder.", you said, immediately catching his attention. "You're on tinder?", he lifted an eyebrow.

You nodded, "Yes, I mean, how else am I going to find someone?" You chuckled a little, Jungwon didn't seem to find it amusing one bit. "What kind of dudes are you looking at?"

"All kinds, I don't have like only one type of guy."

"Hm okay.", he said with no interest and frowned. "Most guys on there just wanna fuck though, you know that, right?" You nodded: "Yeah, I know but whatever. Better that than having no one."

He looked at you with a judging face: "Since when do you just wanna lose your virginity like that?" This kinda hit you but you tried your best to play it cool but before you could say something, he came to you.

"What kind of guys are we even talking about?" So he snatched your phone which made you slightly panick internally. "Oh.", he only said as you were watching his face, making sure you'd see his exact next reaction.
__

A smile was slowly growing on his face, making you press your lips together, continuing to stare at him. You didn't dare to say a word.

Jungwon made eye contact. "So you do have a type, huh?" He smirked a little.

"Well..."

"You know, you could've just asked me if I like you.", he smirked and you started to blush.

"Well, I couldn't just do that."

"Why not? Scared?"

"I? Pff, never."

"Hm, sure.", he then smiled more again. "Because I do. I do like you, like a lot."

"You do?"

"Yeah, of course I do, how could I not?"

"I don't know.", you said and couldn't control your smile.

"Also, sneaky photos you took there, I'll definitely get back at you.", he winked at you, making you both laugh a little.

"Well, we could take our first couple selfie together."

"Oh, are we together now?", he smirked.

"Oh uh- I thought-"

"You thought correctly.", Jungwon chuckled, pat your head and you just smiled at him.

So you took a few selfies together and sent them to your friends, making sure they knew you're together now.

You couldn't even believe it yourself at first but as you were laying on your bed, he slowly started to cuddle you, making you both blush like hell yet it felt like heaven.

___

Hello, if you liked this short story, please mark it with a star! I would highly appreciate your voting as it helps with the rankings of my book <3