4 | Sunghoon - icy confessions

You and your best friend Sunghoon were at the ice rink. You were visiting and watching him. It was early in the morning but you couldn't help yourself but to come watch him skate.

Today was gonna be a big day for him, later that day possible sponsors were gonna watch him perform.
Anyways, as you were watching him, your thoughts kept drifting away, they were about him, yet you could never tell him that you've wanted more than just friendship with Sunghoon. You sighed as the thoughts stopped and you came back to reality, that's when you realised something was wrong.

Sunghoon fell onto the ice. Your eyes widened. "Sunghoon?!", you shouted panicking. You looked around but no one seemed to care. Scared and with your regular shoes on, you ran onto the ice. That shit was slippery, you thought but kept running towards him and fell on to your knees right next to him.

"Sunghoon??", you held onto his shoulders and looked down at him in concern. He had his eyes closed, then he whispered: "Before I die, I have to tell you something...".

You sighed: "You're not gonna die, idiot, stop joking around, okay??" He then opened his eyes and looked up to you and started to smile slightly, "Y/n..."

"Hm?", you continued to hold his shoulders as you were still concerned. "I didn't hurt myself while skating, it's something else that's hurting..."
__

"What is it?? Shall I call someone?", you asked, trying to figure out yourself what's hurting him.

"No, there's no need to but-", you interrupted him. "We should get you off of the ice first though."

"No no, it's fine, y/n, really. Just listen to me now, okay.?" You just nodded, not really getting why he didn't want to get off the cold ice.

He slowly put one of his hands around your wrist as you were still holding onto him and took a deep breath. "It's my heart... it's hurting because of the thought of us always being friends and just friends..."

Your eyes widened but before you could answer, he continued: "I love our friendship, don't get me wrong... it's just... I want more than that..." Your eyes slowly start to tear up in joy as you couldn't believe what he just said.

"Did I say something wrong?...", he got more nervous than he already was. You started to smile and shook your head. "No, you said the absolute right thing because I agree. I mean, I want that too. More than just friends."

Then he also started to smile more and so you just kept looking at each other in adoration. "So... do you want me to be your boyfriend from now on then?" You nodded heavily. "Nothing rather than that!"

You smiled at each other and you fell into his arms.

___

Hello, if you liked this short story, please mark it with a star! I would highly appreciate your voting as it helps with the rankings of my book <3