2 | Jay - finally

Jay and you had been on many dates, it was great, you loved every minute you had with him.

You'd go to arcades, bowling areas, restaurants or cafés, to your or his place or do other things together.

Your feelings for him grew bigger every day but you guys weren't official yet, so you really wanted to change that.

Jay was the first guy you had been on so many dates with and the first one to make you feel so comfortable around and to open up to. He was so sweet, funny and open too. All you wanted was for him to finally be your boyfriend, so you wanted to change some things on your next date.

After you got ready for your date, you texted him and went on your way to him. You were really nervous, today you really wanted to be shameless.

Jay had cooked for the two of you and he decorated the living and dining room into a romantic wonderland. So many roses, candles and everything, it made you so excited.

"Jay, this is so wonderful, I love it! And the food is so good, damn.", you smiled excited as he smiled back at you. "I'm really glad you like it."

As you guys finished cleaning the dishes, you started watching a movie but sitting so close to him, it made you so nervous yet excited, you couldn't concentrate on the movie.

"Jay?", you turned your head to him, so his face was right in front of yours as he also turned his head. "Yeah?"

Your heart was beating like crazy, you couldn't wait any longer.

You looked at his lips and back into his eyes as they softened.

"There's something I really have been wanting to do for a long time now..."

"Do it.", you guys kept staring into each other's eyes, as you then closed your eyes and kissed him. You finally kissed him!!

Jay laid his hand on your cheek and kissed you back, both of you literally melting into each others lips. After a few seconds you parted yourself from him and licked your lips.

"So we just did that.", you smiled and he smirked which also turned into a smile, "that we did~ I'm so glad you did."

You quickly sat onto his lap and put your hands on his shoulders. "Wanna do it again?"

He smiled at you, laid his hands onto your waist and kissed you again.

And from that day on you guys were official and happy in a relationship.

___

Hello, if you liked this short story, please mark it with a star! I would highly appreciate your voting as it helps with the rankings of my book <3