Extra Chapter: Questions and Answers

Q: Where are you from?

A: I'm from The Philippines, not Japan.

-

Q: Do you speak and write in Japanese?

A: No. But I familiarize some common Japanese words.

-

Q: What is the full title of this web novel (with Japanese version)?

A: Youjin, the Cautious: After all, the Girls are No Longer be Trusted, but...

In Japanese (not 100% Accurate)... "慎重派ユジン ~結局のところ、女の子たちはもはや信頼されていません、ただし..."

In Romaji (not 100% Accurate)... "Shinchouha Yujin: Kekkyokunotokoro, Onnanokotachi wa Mohaya Shinrai Sareteimasen, tadashi..."

-

Q: Why do you write the web novel?

A: Sometimes I got bored and motivated and inspirations from the web novels I read.

-

Q: Have you written the online books before?

A: Yes. Back on Year 2015 that I started writing the fanfiction story of my former favorite cartoon shows (I can't mention it). Then I published it on Wattpad and Fanfiction.Net. Years later, I lost energy for writing more fanfiction stories, so I deleted my old Wattpad account and become inactive on Fanfiction.net.

Thanks to my current obsession (such as watching anime and reading manga and novels from Japan), I started writing again (since Year 2023) but in original story (not fanfiction story) with my own characters. Specifically, I read and watch betrayal-and-false-accusations-related stuff that made me decide to create my own story about it, with the inspirations from the anime, manga and novels I watch and read.

-

Q: Is your web novel copyright (All Rights Reserved)?

A: No, I own this original web novel (that is the idea of the story from me, but some plots are inspired by some stories I read), but I set the copyright as "Creative Commons (CC) Attribution", not All Rights Reserved.

-

Q: Will you let someone translate this web novel to Japanese and/or make video adaptation from this web novel?

A: Since the copyright of my web novel is Creative Commons (CC), then yes, no problem. I don't mind someone to translate or make video adaptation from my web novel, AS LONG AS THEY WILL GIVE ME CREDIT.

-

Q: What is the main plot about this web novel?

A: It's mainly about the betrayal that the main character is falsely accused by the girls he trusted and everyone believes their lies. But they didn't know the main character was outsmart/cautious. Much likely the MC acts like a weak person, but mentally strong person.

-

Q: When will you publish the second volume of Youjin, The Cautious?

A: This year 2024. But I haven't written the next volume yet due to my job at office and home.

-

Q: Will you write the POV of the other characters (aside of main character's POV)?

A: Yes, I will. My plan was supposed to publish side-story chapters with other characters' POVs before publishing Volume 2, but I change my mind. I will publish the side-story chapters AFTER Volume 2.