Chapter 9: The Reunion? (Volume 2)

Author's Note: 'Youjin, The Cautious' Web Novel is back, readers!

I'm sorry for not publishing the next volume (chapter) for so long since December 2023. But starting this volume, I will write this web novel slowly [possibly zero or one or two chapter(s)] a month, because I have work at home and office, not to mention getting stressed and exhausted from work.

Anyway, enjoy reading and don't forget to vote and comment, readers!

-----

Youjin Kinishita's POV

Nonaka: Youjin, I'm sorry!

Susami: Youjin-kouhai, I'm so sorry!

Hana: Nii-nii, where are you? I'm really sorry!

Sakura: Onii-chan, please forgive us!

Father: Youjin, I'm sorry for hurting and kicking you out!

Mother: Youjin, where are you? I'm truly sorry!

I, Youjin Kinoshita, received messages from the people who had betrayed me. These were the same individuals who had once been my friends and family that turned my life upside down, the ones who falsely accused me that made everyone believe in them, and the ones who tormented me ruined my reputation. But now, karma had finally caught up with them for they had messed up with the wrong person like me.

My childhood friend and ex-girlfriend, Yurika Nonaka, was the one who made the false accusation in the first place by claiming I cheated on her. But the truth was she cheated on me with my ex-best friend, Haruka Kutake. Their lies had spread like wildfire in middle school. Of course, everyone in middle school, including my own family, believed that big fat lie.

Thanks to Nonaka-san and Kutake-san, I realized having a childhood friend and best friend was scary that would end up betraying an innocent person like me. And after the graduation in middle school, I heard they broke up and he and his family had relocated due to his father's work.

Then there was my ex-dear senpai, the Student Council President, the school idol, Naomi Susami, made a false accusation for the second time in my life. She made the principal in high school suspend me for assaulting her. But the truth was Susami-san was the one who assaulted herself by punching her own face, just because I rejected her confession.

The confession from her triggered my painful memories of the past with Nonaka-san. I tried to tell her why, but she didn't let me. I thought having at least one friend was enough, but I was wrong. Making a friend was the biggest mistake in my life.

After my suspension, my life became much worst. Not only everybody in high school hated me and believed their school idol, Susami-san, but they also assaulted me brutally to avenge her. Not gonna lie, but I nearly died from demonic students' attacks. It was the worst day ever in my life, thanks to Susami-san.

And finally, my stepsisters, Hana and Sakura, falsely accused me for the third time in my life, just like Nonaka-san and Susami-san did before. They told my old man that I molested them in the bathroom. But the truth was I didn't do that at all, because I was slept in the whole time. To make it worse, my old man blamed me on my biological mother's death during my birth. Thanks to my stepsisters, my old man disowned me and I left the house.

My former friends and family made me lost trust on everyone. In my perspective, humans like them are truly devils for ruining my life. I kept telling everyone that I never committed the crimes, but they refused to believe me. They demanded me to apologize to the four girls who are the victims, but I refused. Innocent guy should never apologize to the fake victims who are false accusers.