Part five

"Hey Blaire whats up. No church today?" My Brother asks. Hes sitting on the couch next to his girl friend eating cereal.

"Um. No its Saturday. Office is closed." I say as I pour my self a Bowl of Cheerios. I sit in a chair facing the Tv. The show their watching would not be my first choice. Storage wars. Its so fake. like really, no one leaves a brand new mustang in a storage shed, and it does not get bought for two thousand dollars. lets be honest.

"Oh. Hey well then would you like to go shopping or something?" Lexa Asks me.

"Um. I rather not." I say as politley as possible.

"Blaire... Can you at least try to be nice." My brother groans

"I can say no if I want. nothings mean about that."

"But Blaire-"

"Its okay Jordan. I don't care. We can go shopping another time. Right Blaire?" Lexa looks to me.

"Course. I'd love to." I through her a fake smile just to please them both. Then I head into my room to skype Darcy.

Blaire Skypes me around noon. And lucky for me, I have nothing to do. Oh joy. I answer the call on my Dell laptop and screech when I see the familiar face.

"Blaire!" I giggle. Shes still in her pajamas, and Her glasses are on, and her hair in a un combed ponytail. That means shes tressed. Blaire never talks to anyone, unless shes in tip top shape. "Woah whats up?"

"Nothing. Everything. I was at the church till late last night. Like midnight almost. Which isn't the bad part. The bad part is this Pastors Kid." She groans

"Ew a PK. Whats his name again. Mercer Right?"

"Right. But thats not the issue. He totally acts like a PK. Except hes Totally Hot. And maybe just maybe I actually like him. But I don't like guys like that."

"If hes hot, then whats the matter?"

"He's kind of a Jerk."

"Awe Come On. He can't be that bad if your crushing on him."

"I've never not been in control of my feelings. And here I am, Completly volunarable to this guy I just met a few days ago."

"Oh wait. I think thats Kailee She wants to join in." I tell her accepting her call. hm. Its weird she has wifi on a saturday.

"Hey guys!" she grins at us. "I have a short half hour break before my kids get done with lunch so I wanted to call you both."

"Hey kailee. We were just talking about Blaire and her Uncontrolabble feelings for this PK." I giggle

"A PK! UM what happened to Blaire being against Pk's to begin?"

"Well that was until he was totally and utterly hot." I pretend to fan myself with a magazine

"He's Hot, But a Jerk" Blaire Explains

"Oh. Snap.Theres something in life that Blaire can't control?" Kailee teases

"Shush. This is different. Its... Oh whatever it doesn't matter. Tell me about you guys, whats been up?"

"Oh! I have to be a big sister to this girl all summer. Her names Raelyn. Shes cute. But I have not a clue what I'm doing."

"Kids are fun." Kailee states simpley.

"You don't seemed very convinced." Blaire scopes out. Again, she can always tell exactly how Were feeling.

"Well kids are fun. Until I got paired up with this girl. She had it out for me. Ugh."

"Oh. That doesn't sound good. Youre supposed to be the patient one." I tell her.