Part eleven

I am so sorry this story got delayed!! I totally forgot about it! You guys prolly think I'm the worse:-(

___________________________

"Can't get enough of your presence, presence.

Move and we want more

Speak and we want more"

I jump along to the beat of the worship song, really getting into the spirit of Jesus thats moving in the room.

"Were gonna slow it up a little." The lead band member of the band worlds collide, says from on stage. I look over at Mercer whose at the back of the room. Too far for my liking. He smiles at me and gives a quick wave before the next song starts.

This is why I respect Mercer so much. When it comes to worship, he believes in separating. He doesn't want me to be a distraction to him and vice versa. He thinks in order for us to be a strong couple, we each need to be firmly planted in Christ.

I completely agree. Thats what a good relationship is about anyway right?

Mercer explained it to me like this. Its like a triangle. I'm on one side and hes on the other. The only way for us to get closer is God. He pulls us together.

I never imagined Mercer would open my eyes to the little things like this.

"We won't relent until we have it all.

Come be the fire inside of me." They sing into the mic releasing a surge of Jesus into the room.

After the service I don't waste any time meeting with Mercer.

"Whats up?" He asks with a chill nod.

"I want to meet them." I point to the empty stage, but he still gets what I mean. We got this band to perform for a special saturday night service and they are pretty amazing.

"Come on." He takes my hand and leads me to the back room where they are all resting casually and laughing.

"Hey. I'm Mercer. Pastor Merrics sons." He reaches and shakes a few of the guys hands. "And this is my girlfriend Blaire, she wanted to meet you guys."

"Hi." I wave slightly.

"Hey! You guys have a great church. I'm Nash."

"Thanks. You guys were great out there." Mercer smiles.

"Really great. I felt the spirit moving." I add

"We're glad you guys enjoyed the show."

"Hey maybe you can show us where a good place to eat is?" The girl that was on piano asks.

"Sure. Wanna go grab a burger?" Mercer asks like this is the most casual thing in the world.

"Lets go." The girl jumps up and the band seems to naturally fall in step with her. We meet up at a local diner for burgers and fries and milkshakes.

I excuse myself to the bathroom after we order and when I'm coming out, I run into one of the singers.

"Oh. Hey. Sorry." I say

"Its cool. I'm Arlie by the way. I don't think we properly been introduced."

"No we haven't. Blaire." I shake her hand. She has a petite figure but long legs. Her hairs light brown and wispy. Shes pretty.

"So How long have you two been together. Mercer I mean."

"Not long. Its recent actually."

"You really like him?" She asks