Cʜɪɴᴇsᴇ Sᴀᴛᴇʟʟɪᴛᴇ

Iɴᴠɪsɪʙʟᴇ Sᴛʀɪɴɢ | Cʟᴀʀɪssᴇ Lᴀ Rᴜᴇ "I've been runnin' around in circlesPretending to be myselfWhy would somebody do this on purposeWhen they could do something else?"__________________________________________

"I've been runnin' around in circles
Pretending to be myself
Why would somebody do this on purpose
When they could do something else?"
__________________________________________

Indigo had introduced Clarie to all of her close friends a girl named Annabeth, who didn't want to speak to Clarie much, a boy named Luke, who was more open about talking to Claire, which she was grateful for, and finally, a girl named Silena who was the most open towards Clarie, even offering to show her around camp, to which she excepted.

Walking side by side, Claire and Silena's friendship was starting to bloom as she pointed Claire's attention towards all the cabins.

"So these are all the cabins, they are all separated by your parents," Silena explained as Claire looked around, amazed.

"There are not many kids here this time of year, most of them go back home during the holidays, "Just as Silena finished her sentence, Claire saw a girl, she looked to be angry...or sad Claire honestly couldn't tell, she was at least a few inches taller than Claire, and she had long brown curls flowing down her back.

Silena's hand flew, waving for the girl to come over,"Clarisse! Over here!" she called out.

In response, the girl crossed her arms while rolling her eyes walking towards the two girls.

"Clarisse, this is Clarie, Clarie this is Clarisse! Clarie is new around here." Silena said with a slight smile. Clarisse looked the girl up and down.

"Yeah, I know, "Clarisse said, annoyance in her voice.

Claire put on an awkward smile, sticking out her hand.

"It's nice to meet you," Her hand stayed motionless in the air until, to her surprise, the curly-headed girl returned the favor.

"Whatever, just don't cause me any trouble or you'll regret it,"

Claire slowly nodded, swearing she saw a tint to the girl's face. She watched as the girl walked off. Leaving her and Silena alone again.

Silena scratched the back of her neck, "I'm sorry- about her, she's like that to everyone,"

Claire waved her hands, "It's alright, I mean I just got here I don't expect everyone to love me," she states, a slight smile on her face.

"So do you know who your parent is yet?" Silena says, trying to change the subject as the girls continue walking.

"No," Claire sighs "I have no clue" she frowns. Silena thought for a moment, pausing before she spoke again.