I ᴛʜɪɴᴋ sʜᴇ ᴋɴᴏᴡs

Iɴᴠɪsɪʙʟᴇ Sᴛʀɪɴɢ| Cʟᴀʀɪssᴇ Lᴀ Rᴜᴇ

"She got my heartbeat
Skipping down 16th Avenue
Got that, oh! I mean
Wanna see what's under that attitude
Like, I want you, bless my soul
And I ain't gotta tell her
I think she knows"
_______________________

It had been a year since that night, and a lot had happened. Somehow a monster had broken through the barrier after some of the campers came back from a quest, which isn't supposed to be able to happen, but we digress, and Thalia being the daughter of Zeus tried to fight it off but it was stronger than expected. While she was on the brink of death Zeus, turned her into a tree, claiming it was the only way to save her. Which Claire and Clarisse still call bullshit to.

Claire had also gotten claimed, by her mother, Celeste, goddess of the cosmos which was a score in her opinion. Her mother also had given her a spell book not, too long after claiming her daughter, which is part of the reason Claire has such good control of her powers now.

Celeste was very present in Claire's life, compared to other gods.

Claire and Clarisse had made it official a few nights after they kissed, which they both had declared the best decision of their lives up until this point. And Clarisse had kept her promise, every day since that night she put in an effort to push herself out of her comfort zone and show Claire just how much she loved her. Taking her out on romantic dates, gift-giving all with the help of the Aphrodite Cabin, of course.

Claire had put in the effort too, of course. Upgrading her armor whenever she needed, using some of the spells from the spell book her mother had gifted up. But Claire was already pretty affectionate so that part wasn't much of a challenge for her.

Claire also had her very own cabin now, so when the Ares kids annoyed Clarisse too much, they had a place to be alone. But their favorite place to go was the field they had said was their official meeting place. Which is where the two girls were now, just enjoying each other's company.

Claire layed on Clairsse's chest looking up at the stars, happiness rushed through her feeling Clarisse play with her hair as she cuddled closer to her neck.

Clarisse sighed contently, happy she finally had a sense of stability in her life, something she never had before.

_____________________

Claire stretched, groaning at the sun that pierced her eyes, looking around as she sat up, figuring it was time to get up.

Claire had gotten ready, pushing her cabin door open, immediately seeing Indigo coming up to her, an excited look on her face.

"Indigo, what's with the face? Did Clarisse try to kill someone again," She joked.

"No! It's even better!" she exclaimed her eyes going wide."There is a new kid, and Annabeth says he might be the one!".