𝟏

"Bitch you been living alone for 6 years and you still scared to be home alone at night" Jasmyn, my college roommate teased me from the other end of the FaceTime call

"Yes Jas, you know I been watching True Crime since I was a kid. Shit happens for real" I responded back finishing my facial routine.

I had just gotten out of a well needed warm shower after a long day at work. I replaced my shower cap with a silk cheetah print bonnet after putting my straight hair into 2 braids. I had on my black robe with nothing on under it, I could not sleep with clothes on.

"All bullshit aside I be like that too, but I just call my man over. You on the other hand ain't got no man to call" Jas said making me playfully roll my eyes.

"Let's not go there tonight bitch, I don't need no nigga bringing no bad energy into my life" I spoke truthfully. Nowadays a nigga only could offer dick and high blood pressure, I did not have the time for it.

"You don't got to let them into your life Ken, just let somebody knock the cobwebs out that pussy" She said seriously making me laugh.

"Alright now it ain't no cobwebs, I get mines here and there" I said trying to convince her and myself.

"Girl please your lil eat eats don't count you need actual penetration, and your dildo doesn't count" She replied making me shake my head.

I put all of my products up after finishing and walked out of my bathroom. I wore my fluffy Louis Vuitton bedroom shoes, I hated being barefoot on the floor. It made me feel so dirty.

"I'm about to go get me a lil snack" I said to no one in particular. I checked my phone battery to see it on 7%, but I figured it would be ok since I wouldn't be downstairs long.

"One thing about you, you gon eat" She laughed making me agree with her.

I love food, I want to be food.

"You damn right, the stomach want what it want" I said mocking saucy Santana.

"Girrrllaaaaaa" Jasmyn dragged out laughing.

I walked downstairs to my kitchen keeping Jasmyn on the phone. I opened the refrigerator grabbing the grapes I had previously washed.

I propped my phone up on the counter while taking a seat at the island. I ate some grapes out of the bag before continuing my conversation with Jasmyn.

"All these ugly niggas out here and they wanna kill king von" She said randomly making me choke on a grape.

"Bitch what" I coughed trying to clear my throat.

"I was scrolling through TikTok and just seen a edit of him, that man know he was fine" She said shaking her head.

"He very much was, that nigga was a real demon. I know that sex was dangerous" I responded staring into space.