𝟗

"So you don't got no siblings" He asked as we laid in my bed after having sex

He laid with his back against the pillow and his head resting on my head board. I laid on his chest with my leg thrown over him as he rubbed my back.

It had been this way since the night we had sex without his mask on. We would have sex and then we would lay down just talking.

In the dark.

"Nope, it's just me. What about you" I asked rubbing my hand up and down his stomach.

"I got a sister that's it, she ain't too younger than me" He said.

"How old are you" I asked matter of factly.

"25" He answered making me nod.

"You knew my name without me telling you, I'll assume you know my age too" I said.

"You right" He chuckled making me shake my head.

"See" I responded.

"Gotta know who you fuckin" He explained making me roll my eyes.

"Well I don't and that's the problem" I said feeling him rub my booty softly.

"In due time Ma" He replied as I hummed feeing myself drift off into sleep.

__________________________________________________________________________________

"Excuse me" a voice called out behind me.

I was currently in the mall trying to find a gift for blick since today was his birthday and he was having a party to celebrate later tonight.

"Yes" I turned around to see a tall man walking up to me.

He stood at about 6 feet, brownskin, his hair was cut into a temp fade, and he wore gold grills on his bottom teeth.

"I don't mean to be too straightforward but I saw you walking and thought you was pretty" He smiled showcasing his straight white teeth and gold grills that ran across his bottom row.

"Oh thank you, you're handsome too" I smiled at him finding him attractive.

"Preciate that ma, I can get yo number. I don't want this to be my last time seeing you" He asked making me nod and he placed his phone in my hand.

"Well alright, it was nice meeting you but I have to get going" I spoke after typing my number in letting him save it. He nodded and we said goodbye.

I walked into a shoe store figuring I'd buy him 1 or 2 pairs of shoes since he loved them. I looked around in the men's section spotting a pair I thought he would he like.

They were the military black Jordan 4's.

I held the shoe in my man as I put my attention on another shoe. I walked up and looked at it deciding I would get him 2 pairs.