𝟒

I sighed finally being able to lay down again

I sighed finally being able to lay down again. I had chilled at Wick's house with Jasmyn and his friends for a couple hours and I was now back home.

I got straight into the shower when I got back wanting to just be clean and go to sleep.

I took my robe off hanging it by my bed leaving me naked. I climbed in my King sized bed pulling the covers over me. I played BMF on my Tv deciding to catch up on a episode or two.

I was halfway into the second episode when I heard a noise at my room door that was shut. Listening out I heard it agin making me sit up. My hand inched towards the Glock that sat under my pillow at all times instead of in my closet.

I gripped it in my hand holding it. I heard a few more noises now pointing it at the door.

After a few seconds my door flew open and someone walked in. I froze seeing who it was and he stopped in his tracks staring at me holding the gun in my hand.

"You gon shoot me" He asked tilting his head waiting for my answer.

"What are you doing here" I asked ignoring his question.

"You gon shoot me" He asked again taking steps towards my bed making me inch back towards the headboard.

He kept walking until he stood in front of me. I stared up at him as the mask covered his face again only showing his eyes.

He snatched the gun out of my hands making me jump as he put it in the nightstand that sat beside my bed. Now he was just staring at me not saying anything.

"Are you going to tell me why you're here" I asked again.

"Are you going to stop acting like you don't know why I'm here" He shot back making my breath hitch.

"What" I managed to get out.

He didn't say anything he just grab the covers that shielded my body and pulled on them. As my naked body came into view I watched his eyes leave my face and travel up and down my body.

He grabbed me by my ankles pulling me in front of him to the edge of the bed. I laid on my back staring up at him. He spread my legs moving between them.

"Mhm, I should've fucked you like this the first time" He muttered to hisself staring at my body as I laid before him.

He rub his glove covered fingers on my pussy spreading my juices around. I moaned at the feeling of his touch not wanting to admit I longed for it.

After a while he stepped back moving his hand from my pussy. He reached down unbuckling his black jeans pulling them down a bit. His dick sat hard as a rock in his boxers making me bit my lip.

"You want it" He questioned grabbing my hand placing it on his dick. I rubbed it softly feeling myself get wetter.

I looked up at him nodding even though I knew that this was a crazy situation.