𝟐

"W-what" I stuttered not believing I heard him right the first time

"I gotta repeat myself" He asked tilting his head. Although he wasn't pointing the gun at me anymore it still sat in his hand.

I stood still in place for a moment trying to decide what to do. I tried to think of the right and normal thing to do.

But deep down I already knew what I wanted to do.

I sighed slowly reaching up and undoing the the belt to my robe. I untied it and opened it a little before looking up.

"Drop it" He demanded this time using a different tone making chills go through my body.

I slowly dropped the robe to the ground before looking to the side not wanting to make eye contact with him.

He stayed quiet for a while not saying anything making my nerves go wild.

"Turn around" He said lowly.

I turned around facing the bed again waiting on his next move or demand.

I could feel him move closer to me. Then I heard a noise from my night stand sounding like he sat something on it. He pressed up against me making me slightly gasp.

Every time he came in contact with me it's like my body grew hot.

I felt him place his hand on my stomach rubbing over it before it got higher touching my breasts. He brought his other hand up holding both of them in his hands making me realize he had put his gun down.

I could feel him growing by the second since his front was pressed against my back. He kept playing with my breast with one hand while the other traveled down to my clit slowly rubbing it.

"Mmm" I moaned a low as I could not wanting him to know I was enjoying it.

Suddenly he let me go and stepped back a little leaving me confused. I was about to turn around until he pushed into my back making me bend over the bed. He pushed deeper creating a arch in my back.

I felt what felt like the tip of his dick rubbing against my entrance.

"Tell me what you wanna do, I can leave right now" He spoke to me making me look back at him.

I stared at him for a moment trying to come up with a answer. No words were coming from my mouth so I had to do what I could to let him know what I wanted.

I pushed myself back little feeling his tip slip into the entrance of my hole. I tried to slide back more but hissed at the feeling of my walls stretching.

It was at that moment I realize just how big his dick was. He was stretching me out and all he had was the tip in.

"Come on" He motioned for me to come back further. I pushed backwards again the feeling almost becoming too much for me.