𝟑

𝟐 𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐤𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫

𝟐 𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐤𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫...

"Ok Adri, I'll see you tomorrow I'm about to go ahead and clock out boo" I spoke to one of my coworkers seeing it was near the end of my shift.

"Ok baby be safe I'll see you tomorrow" She waved goodbye to me. I clocked out and walked out of the hospital.

I work as a Neonatal nurse and I loved my job. I loved babies with my whole heart and being able to be around them all day was a dream.

I drove home in my all black bmw ready for a much needed shower. Once I got home I checked my surroundings, I had been doing that a lot lately. I got in the house locking the door immediately.

I took a nice shower before putting on my robe. While I was laying down I heard my phone ring. I answered it without looking at the caller Id putting it on speaker.

"Hello" I spoke into the phone.

"Hey hey heyyyyyy" I heard Jasmyn's voice making me laugh.

"Oh my, bitch what you want" I asked already knowing she was calling me for something.

"Why I gotta want something, a bitch can't just call her bestie no more" She said dramatically.

"You can I just know when you want something" I said shaking my head.

"I do, I want you to come to my man house with me, his friends supposed to be there and I don't want to be the only girl" She said and I could hear the pout in her voice.

"Bitchhhhhh, I just laid down" I whined not wanting to move from the comfortable spot of my bed.

"I'll buy you some food" She said knowing how to get me out of the house.

"I'll be ready in 30 minutes" I replied before we both hung up. I got out of the bed to begin getting ready.

I put on a two piece green outfit. I paired it with my Gucci purse and the slides to match it. I combed my hair and decided to not wear any makeup. I slid on my gold watch and sprayed perfume on my body.