chapter 1 secret love

[ This is my first book so please don't make fun of me. And please give it a chance I really improved]

Grimlock is the muscle of the team he a brute who loves nothing more but fighting and doesn't really care for anyone except for 3 people his 2 best friends, Bumblebee, and cliffjumper and his lover airachnid. he loved her the most and couldn't stop thinking about her all day, but he kept it a secret from the others, especially from arcee since he knew she hated her guts. Grimlock went to Optimus Prime to ask if he could go outside to clear his head.

Grimlock: Hey, prime.

Optimus: yes grimlock what is it?

Grimlock: Can I go for a walk?

Optimus: Need to let some steam again?

Grimlock: Yes.

Optimus: Just don't cost too much damage this time. Agent Fowler is already upset about the damage you cause from last time.

Grimlock:No promises.

Optimus: So where do u want to go?

Grimlock: Same spot.

Optimus nods his head. And opens a ground bridge for him grimlock Went inside Heading into the forest of Jasper Nevada Where he looks around hoping to fine airachnid.

Grimlock: airachnid, are u here?

He didn't get a response, so he kept looking around now, starting to get a little worried, which is unlike him. Until suddenly something jumped out Of nowhere it was airachnid .

Airachnid: It took u long enough. " She smiles*

Grimlock: Sorry, I would have been here sooner, but. I was busy

Airachnid just sighs and smiles. just happy to see him and cuddles with him, not letting go for even a moment. grimlock. Didn't mind and cuddle back. Showing the sight of him that has never been shown before a sigh that shows compassion and love rather than the Stubborn ignorant brute that he was, he knows that he can be himself around her It's been that way ever since the war. In the battlefield, he was his stubborn brutish self. But alone with airachnid. He was a kind lovable guy. Who was just misunderstood.

Airachnid: So how have you been, my love?

Grimlock:I've been doing good. I'm happy to be here with u.

Airachnid smiles at him and kisses him as grimlock kisses her back, happy that he could have her in his arms as then they stopped for a moment to look up at the night sky with thousands of stars in the sky.

Grimlock: it's beautiful out here.

Airachnid: Yeah, it is it reminds me of how we first met before the war.

Grimlock: Yeah, back then when I was a Gladiator and you were an Intelligence officer.

Airachnid: Yeah, you were such a brute.

Grimlock: Hey!!!

Airachnid: But you're my brute.

Airachnid kisses grimlock again, but this time, with more passion, grimlock couldn't help but kiss her back. Little did they know they were being watched by none other than Bumblebee and cliffjumper.