chapter 9 team meeting

Ratchet did as he was told and went to tell the others that they're going to have a guest over.

[Ratchet] : Hey.

[Cliffjumper] : Oh hey, ratchat, what's up?

[Ratchet] : Two things one Optimus is bring someone over maybe an old atuobot Ally or an ex Decepticon willing to join us or a Neutral refugee He didn't say They're bringing them over here And ask me to get him a blindfold so Which leaded us to number 2 do you Still have that blindfold?

[Cliffjumper] : Oh, you mean the one that arcee and me and arcee used last night.

[Ratchet] : ep ep ep. There are kids here except for Jack. No offense

[Jack] : none taken

[ Cliffjumper] :Okay then, and yeah, it's in my room. On the bed shouldn't be that hard to miss.

[ ratchet] : Please tell me that you cleaned up your room when you 2 were done.

[ Cliffjumper] : Yeah, we did.

Ratchet sighed in relief. He went to go get the Blindfold, and sure enough, it was there where he said on the bed in Cliffjumper and arcee room once he retrieved the headband. Rachel proceeded to go back to the ground bridge and take the headband's optimus.

[ ratchet] : Now, before I go, I want to remind you again that we're bringing over a guest, so prepare yourself alright. I'm not sure who it is, but just be prepared.

[ Cliffjumper] : Come on, ratchet, how bad could it be? But fine, we'll be ready

Ratchet nods and goes through the ground bridge. But once he went over, he was shocked to see airachnid and Grimlock holding hands, but also curious.

[ ratchet] : Okay, I have some questions?

[ Optimus] : All will be explained soon, old friend. Just give me the Blindfold.

Ratchet gave Optimus the blindfold . Optimus walked to airachnid and tied the blindfold around her eyes so she wouldn't able to seeince they go Throw the ground bridge.

[Optimus] : Grimlock You will escort her back to your room. Where she will remain until we all come to a decision understood.

Grimlock nods his head as he takes airachnid hand and guides her into the ground bridge as the others follow behind. As they walked in the base, Raf Miko and Jack were shocked to see that airachnid was in the base grimlock, took her to his room.once they got there, grimlock opened the door and leads airachnid inside then taking off her blindfold.

[Grimlock] : There, you should be safe in here.

[ Airachnid] : What is going to happen to me to us?

[Grimlock] : Don't worry, I won't let them separate us.

[Airachnid] : Promise?

[ Grimlock] : Promise now wait here, ok?

[ Airachnid] : ok, I will. I love you, grimlock.

[Grimlock] : I love you to airachnid.

Airachnid and Grimlock gave each other a kiss before grimlock left the room to the lab where everyone gathered up.once he arrived, he noticed that the others were waiting for him.

[Grimlock] : I'm here

[Optimus] : Good. Now that grimlock here, we can get started.

[ Cliffjumper] : Get started on what exactly? Why is Airachnid here?

[Arcee] : It's easy to see which of us will make Airachnid part of the team or not.

[Cliffjumper] : Oh crap. So, is there a team meeting then or a vote or what?