Chapter 10 big mistake.

Grimlock rushed to his room after hearing Airachnid scream for help he ran as fast as anyone had ever seen him run. The others quickly followed. As they made it to grimlock's room, they were all horrified to see arcee trying to kill airachnid with her shoulder blades, but Airachnid was holding her back crying as she does so.

[Arcee] : DIE BITCH DIE!!!

[Airachnid] *crying*: Please no I'm sorry for what I did to tailgate Please forgive me.

[Arcee] : I will.WHEN I HAVE YOUR HEAD!!!

[Grimlock] : NO, YOU WILL NOT HARM HER!!!

Grimlock swings his arm, sending Arcee flying and hitting the wall.Which shocked everyone grimlock never harmed his teammates before, not unless it was a sparring session. After that, Grimlock immediately checked Airachnid to see if she was ok only to see energon spilling from her hands.

[Grimlock]* worried*: Are you ok? Are you hurt?

[Airachnid] * still crying* : My hands hurt, but other than that, I'm ok thanks to you, grimmy.

Grimlock hugs her and comforts her, reassuring her that everything will be ok. As this was happening, arcee got up and ran towards airachnid to cut her head off, but before she could do anything, grimlock grabbed her by the head and pins her against the wall arcee Gasp in disbelief and was sacred what grimlock would do to her.

[Grimlock] * Angered* : You just made a big mistake of your life. Now, I'm only going to say this once since you are both my teammate and cliffjumpers sparkmate. If You ever and I mean ever hurt my Airachnid again.I WILL KILL YOU!!!SHE'S NOW A MEMBER OF TEAM PRIME GOT IT!?

Arcee nods out of fear. Which is something that has never happened before, not ever since tailgate death . grimlock, let's arcee go and walk to airachnid and wips her tears away.

[Grimlock] : Come on, let's take you to the medbay. Okay?

[ Airachnid] : ok grimmy.

Grimlock's lift up airachnid and takes her to the medbay as the others followed expect for Optimus and cliffjumper who looked at arcee who was still shocked about what grimlock said.

[Cliffjumper]: arcee, are you ok?

[ arcee] : No, I'm not cliff. I'm just amazed and shocked that you all of you voted for her to join team prime, or did you all forget.SHE THE ONE WHO KILLED-

[Optimus] : ARCEE THAT IS ENOUGH!

both cliffjumper and arcee looked at optimus in Surprise as he did not even once lose his cool, not even during the hardest time during the war.

[Optimus] : forgive me for losing my temper, but I had enough with you saying how airachnid killed tailgate.

[Arcee] : Can you blame me she killed someone who I once loved. You can't say I don't have a right.

[ Cliffjumper] : Arcee Optimus isn't wrong. You need to let this go. It's not healthy for you to keep holding a grudge against airachnid.

[ Arcee] : So you're saying I don't have a right to be mad!?

[ Cliffjumper] : But Optimus isn't right either. You have every right to be mad at airachnid. Believe me, I'm still hurt about tailgates death, too he was my best friend, but I know he wouldn't want us to kill someone else, lover.

[ Optimus] : I agree with Cliffjumper.you have a right to be mad for what happened to tailgate, but he would also want you to move on and let go of the past.

Arcee didn't say anything. cliffjumper tried to follow her, but optimus stopped him.

[Cliffjumper] : Optimus, please.

[Optimus] : it's best if she is left alone.

[ Cliffjumper] : No Offense Optimus But Ever since this whole thing, it started to cost us nothing but trouble. I mean, I am glad grimlock found someone who really loves him for who he is. Don't get me wrong, i'm happy for him. But i am still worried about arcee and how it will impact her.

[ Optimus] : I understand your concerns cliffjumper, but arcee has to let this go if we are ever going to have a chance at peace. Every sentient being has the capacity for change.

[ Cliffjumper] : ok, I'm trusting you prime.

Optimus smiles at cliffjumper and as for arcee as she was walking to her room she was upset at everyone, and yes, even cliffjumper not only for hiding this from her but letting airachnid join the team The team drove her over the edge.just case she left, that didn't mean she wasn't listening To what they said.Well, yes, she was happy for grimlock that he found someone who loves him, but airachnid wasn't the one who she expected as she thinks more and more about it The more she realized maybe she did make a mistake to attack her and maybe Optimus and cliffjumper were right She had to let it go.