chapter 14 patch up

on the nemesis, the Decepticons were being patched up by knockout who was helping Breakdown, who had a was in pain atfer the right hook from bulkhead costing breakdown to lose a tooth and needed to get it fix although Breakdown wasn't making it easy for knockout.

[Knockout] : Hold still breakdown the more you struggle, the harder it is to fix your tooth.

[Breakdown] : You... know..ow...I...ow...hate...dentist.

[Knockout] : I know you do, babe, but I'm trying to help you. So please, just me do my job let me help you, ok?

[Breakdown] : ok, fine, only for you, alright.

[Knockout] Thank you.

As knockout was checking Breakdown tooth dreadwing was helping out the Combaticons with brawl with their recovery since not only was he a general and warrior, he also was a trained medical assistant just in case he had to help a seeker or a Soldier on the battlefield or if they were a neutral.dreadwing was helping swindle who took a the most damage out of all of them.

[Swindle] :it...hurts.

[Dreadwing] : Don't move soldier. Just rest up, ok? You'll need your strength.

[Swindle] :o...k.

Swindle went to sleep as dreadwing felt bad for what happened to him, but he knew there wasn't much he could do. As he was feeling sorry for Swindle. brawl came in the room and saw him.

[Brawl] : You ok commander dreadwing?

[Dreadwing] : Yes, I am a fine soldier. Just worried is all.

[Brawl] : Are you sure, sir? I'm here if you need to talk.

[Dreadwing] : I appreciate your concern, but I assure you I am alright.

[Brawl] : I'm sure I'm here for you in case you want to talk.

[Dreadwing] : No, it's quite all right, my friend. You should check on the others whether it be concerned for me.

Brawl nods his head and walks away to check on the others. As he checked on them one by one, he heard breakdown scream and rushed to check on him.

[Brawl] : breakdown are yo-

Before brawl could finish, he saw knockout on top of breakdown, trying to pull his tooth out with some Pliers. However, breakdown was putting up a fight.

[Knockout] : breakdown hold still I need to get that tooth out of you!

[Breakdown] : Hell no, you're not putting that thing in my mouth!

As they were fighting, brawl slowly walked away but sadly breakdown, saw him detracting him for a moment, giving knockout the chance to finally pull out the tooth as he does so breakdown let out the painful scream.

[ Knockout] : Oh, don't be such a baby besides it could have been worse.

Breakdown was still pissed at knockout for doing that, but he let it slide and tried to tell knockout about brawl, but only he could only mudder words together, making it hard for knockout to understand him.

[Knockout] : I'm sorry, what?

Breakdown tried his best, saying brawl was in the room and even pointed at the door.knockout looked at the door to see no one was there, causing knockout to be confused.

[Knockout] : babe, there's no one there. I bet you're just seeing things now, lay back down, and let me do my job, ok?

Breakdown rools his eyes and lays down, and let's knockout do his thing. However, he swore that he saw brawl but shrugged it off as him seeing things.but In fact, brawl was there on the other side of the wall trying to hold his laughter as he had never seen someone as strong as breakdown stream like a bitch atfer a few seconds of struggling to hold back his laugher he went back to swindle to see how he's doing thankfully he was ok and still recharging but however he didn't see Dreadwing so he went out to fine him and sees he was talking to Soundwave. Brawl hid back against the walls and listened carefully as to what dreadwing was saying.

[Dreadwing] : Although I know it wasn't my fault, I still wished I could have helped the Combaticons when they faced grimlock. I am their commander, and I failed them. Yes, i was busy fighting the atuobot known as wheeljack. But still, I do not wish for them to perish like my brother skyquake. I feel better now after talking about it.Thank you for listening, shockeave. I hope it wasn't too much trouble.

[Soundwave]* repeating in Dreadwings voice* : it wasn't.

Dreadwings smiled a bit, then walked. However, he stopped when at the doors and turned to face brawl. Dreadwing was a bit shocked that he found out he was listening. Dreadwing only smirked and walked away to his room.brawl was relieved that dreadwing didn't say anything but was still uneasy. There was silence for a moment until Soundwave tapped brawl shoulder, casting him to jump.

[Brawl] : Ah, oh soundwave, how may I help you?

Soundwave didn't say a word and gestured for him to follow.brawl followed Soundwave, and he took him to megatron room, once Soundwave opened the door they both walked inside as they entered megatron room tgey saw he was was drinking a glass of energon while looking at the stars as he sat on his throne he looked like he didn't seem to notice them but he did notice them.both Soundwave and brawl bowed down to show and pay respect to megatron.

[Brawl] : You called for me, Lord megatron?

Megatron didn't say a word as he stood up and turned around to face him with both a very serious look on his face as he slowly finished his energon and walks up to him making brawl shake a little bit out of fear on what was going to happen. Once megatron was close, he cleared his throat and spoke in a serious tone.

[Megatron] : Yes, I do it's about how you and your team failed to defeat the dinobot known as grimlock even tho you all combined into bruticus.

Brawl was nervous and took a deep breath as he got ready to tell megatron about how they failed to defeat grimlock, but he knew that he wouldn't like the answer, especially knowing who it was that stood in there way.