Chapter 19 footage part 2.

[ Sorry couldn't find a megatron one Ps do not play Until the end.]

*airachnid and firestar pov*

*30 minutes ago*

As knockout left, leaving airachnid and firestar alone, they we're both relived that he didn't hear their conversation.

[Airachnid] : That was close.

[Firestar] : Yes, it was. But I do fear that we can't keep this secret forever.

[Airachnid] : I know, but if anyone found out, they'll tell sire, and then he'll Forbid me from seeing grimlock again.

[Firestar] : I know spark plug, but at some point, you have to tell megatron.

[Airachnid] : I wish it was that simple, but we both know that atuobot and Decepticon relationships are forbidden. The only reason I told you was because you caught me with grimlock during my outing.

[Firestar] : True, but I took it well, but i was understanding.

[Airachnid] : Yes, that may be true, but I'm not sure how sire would react to it.

[Firestar] : Oh honey, it's ok. I'm sure if you just explain it to him, he'll understand.

[Airachnid] : How would you know?

[Firestar] : If there's one thing I know about your father, he's understanding sure he may be a warlord, but I'm sure it you just explain things to him he might understand.

[Airachnid] : ok, thank you, mother.

[Firestar] : Anytime spark plug.

The two hugged each other, sharing a heartwarming moment. Sadly, it didn't last long, and an atuobot walked into the room with blaster in hand, but it wasn't just any atuobot it was the atuobot wrecker seaspray himself.

[Seaspray] : Freeze no bot mo- oh um am I Interrupting something?

Airachnid and firestar didn't even know how to respond as now they were now in an awkward position, and sadly, yes, that also came with an awkward silence.

[Seaspray] : ok, I'll just get to the point look I'm here for megatron if you can tell me where he is. I'll be on my way.

Airachnid was scared that he was going to do to her father. Firestar, on the other hand, knew what he was up to and immediately got in front of airachnid in order to protect her and look at Seaspray with a furious glance.

[Firestar] : I will never tell you where megatron is.

[Seaspray] : ok, I tried it the easy way. Now it's time for the wrecker way.

Seaspray aimed his blaster at firestar in order to immediate her, but firestar would prove she would not be intimidated so easily.

[Seaspray] : I'll give you one last chance to tell me where megatron is or otherwise I'll blast you and your daughter firestar.

[Firestar] : Do your worst.

Seapray was about to shoot his blasters at her, but firestar quickly smacked the blaster out of his hands and punched him with her Fiery fist, burning Seapray chest but that nothing to him. As Seapray got up, he charged at firestar, but airachnid pushed her out of the way and shot Seaspray with her webs, blinding him. Both airachnid and firestar hit Seaspray with a variety of attacks damaging the wrecker. He was still standing unfazed,as he took attacks from both firestar and airachnid. However, Seapray stayed strong and punched firestar, sending her flying.

[Airachnid] : MOTHER NO!!! You'll pay for that wrecker!!!

[Seaspray] : Bring it on princess.

Airachnid uses her claws and spider legs to stab Seaspray and try to do some damage, but Seaspray blocked her a few of her attacks. However, airachnid did get a few good hits in. Sadly, they weren't enough to take down Seaspray, but enough to injure him.as this was happening, firestar got up, ready for round 2. Once she got up, she noticed Seaspray blaster, and she rushed towards it, but Seaspray noticed and immediately grabbed airachnid and threw her at firestar, hitting her in the process, that gave Seaspray enough time to get his blasters as airachnid and firestar were just getting up.seapray aimed his blaster at airachnid and firestar As they were now defenseless.