Episode 01 : The beginning.

The dusk time, light breeze and small rain drops, zayan was working on his laptop.

Zayan :
Sometimes all I can do is to let go, let go of every emotion that is distribing me. Life is full of hurdles, today or tomorrow I have to let go things which are keep distribing me.I am a well known 28 years old successful man, I have everything, but not peace, the journey to get peace is complicated.Today is another day the difference is that today is the beginning, a new year, a new day & a new week. Coincidence or planned by Him swt? Last year was complicated, as I promised my mother that after 5 years I will marry the girl she wants, since then she stopped mentioning my marriage, according to her till that, the girl she wants me to get married will be at good age for marriage. I have lost life long ago, there's no peace in my life, I see people being happy and I somehow envy them, my loneliness, my sorrow & my anxiety never lets me live happily. Some years ago I thought if I would be successful, famous & handsome I will able to find my true love but it didn't worked out, I am still hopeless & there's no peace within me, all this money but I feel poor, all this luxury but I feel discomfort, what is this? Why there's something which is distribing me, I have came to USA 13 years ago and today it's been straight 8 years I haven't met anyone, last time I visited Pakistan was on my first cousin wedding. I can't forget her I guess, she is with me even without being here.

Phone started ringing. zayan picked the phone up and it was video call from her mother..

*Come back to Pakistan* zayan exhaled and took a deep breath before saying something. *Assalamualikum mama* her mother mood lighted up by hearing his voice. *it's been long, I heard your voice, just look at your eyes and how weak you have become, what are you doing with Yourself? Staying away in USA isn't good, come back to Pakistan and-* she was cut off by Zayan *mama, I will come back, there's not like I will stay here forever, and anyhow I am planning to shift my business in Pakistan this year, why are you then sad?* *A mom love,only mom knows, my heart hurts seeing you away just because that one girl, isn't like you love her, and oh! yeah I remember I called you to tell you Hawa is getting married this February, you have to come to Pakistan till 25 January* zayan nodded.

zayan looked pale, and he didn't know what he was feeling, what it distress or somethingelse, was it getting free form the cage or he is getting himself in dark? Since 15 years he wanted this, to get rid of hawa from his mansion, and when last time he visited Pakistan was for hawa's engagement & Hamza, his older brother's marriage.

Meanwhile in Pakistan:

"Mama" a voice came from behind, zayan's mother just ended the call, *yes beta ( daughter)* happily said that zayan's Mother (Mrs. Aslam) *main apko kab se dhood Rahie thi ( I was searching for you since long) You know Appi's marriage is giving me stress, my nothing is done, my clothes, jewelry everything is pending & moreover you know I told you I Want to do matching with you*  she cutely pouted. *beta! Why you are worrying? We both will go to shopping today Okay? And about jewelry, I have a plan for it*  after hearing everything she excitedly said *you are world's best tayi Ammi*

the scolding voice came form  behind *Appi (sister) you are spoiling her, and she Is grown up girl, she should help is in choas and rather she is here demanding stuff, her dad would be angry again when he will get to know that you are again taking her to shopping*  *Jasmine! Tell your husband and to yourself also that Anaya is my daughter, I can spoil her and do whatever I want afterall she is destined to be my daughter*  *Appi! Kal ko jab apnay ghar jayie gi na tab humh perishani hogi* said her mother *anaya apnay ghar main hi Han, jasmine, chalo ab baatie na banao aur aslam KO phone Karo Kay driver and car bhejwa dien*   the moment tayai ammi said this, anaya jumped from sofa and hugged tayai ammi..