Episode no 3: Going to shopping together.

Thank you for understand, said anaya and smiled. No worries you are young and you have right to get mad over us. He smiled and replied.

Everyone was sitting on table.

Anaya:-

As I looked at zayan bahi again my heart felt something strange, today my maternal cousins will come in our home and we will go for shopping, everyone knows zayan and funfact zayan bahi is everyone's favorite which is so strange, he is been away from all of us since 15 years and yet everyone loves him, anyhow why do I care, I have my Ahmed bahi, he loves me and dumb Zain, and my prettiest Appi hawa appi.

Zayan bahi seems so serious, I wonder do he knows how to smile or not, as tayai ammi was telling something he for a second was about to smile but soon the chances disappeared, I followed his eyes to see my love, hawa appi, the moment he saw her, his face becamed cold and I wonder why? Everyone says zayan was most close with hawa Appi but why he doesn't talk with her now? And according to tayai ammi zayan bahi loved me so much and now he don't even joke with me, hmm he changed I guess.

*Zayan! Anaya ko Shadi ki shopping Kay liye lay jao, and she will help you with your shopping and she will do her shopping also* tayai Ammi said, I looked at tayai ammi and she smiled.. I wanted to say No but I kept quite

Zayan:

I looked at hawa and lowered my gaze, the feeling, this feeling, this feeling is so weird, why I am like this? It's not like I love hawa or I ever loved her, the distress in my heart, when will I get rid of this feeling, I wish hawa you never said those words to her, I wish! I could have kept loving you just like I did in past, you were my best friend, my love and my peace. I was in my thoughts and got disturbed by mama's voice, she said Me to take anaya with me for shopping, I almost forget hawa is getting married, marriage, a marriage which was supposed to be the best marriage of the entire universe.

*Sure mama! * I said and completed my breakfast. Hawa looked at me like I did a crime. Ahmed and Zain weren't present there, they were in their room because they slept late at night.

Anaya:

I wonder why she sent me with him

Sometime later tayai jan came to room,
* gosh! I will take forever to shop and he will get annoyed with me and tayai jan do you hate me that you are sending me with him, I wonder how awkward this will be, can't you send hawa Appi with him*

*what are you saying Anaya? Zayan ko kabi appay ghussa ni a Sakta believe me, awkwardness will vanish*

*tayai jan! Ap ku muj unkay sath bhej Rahie? Woh achay Han muj pata Han but main ni jana chahti unkay sath, main ahmed bahi kay sath chali jao GI woh achay Han woh humsha mere Sath jatay Han*

*beta! Kab tuk Ahmed kay sath jao GI, Ahmed ki adat khatam kar lo*

*Ku tayai jan?* I asked

*kukay you have zayan woh wapias a chuka Han and ab se woh hi tumhre sath jaya karie ga, tum Bhool gayie ho magar muj yaad Han Kay tum kintna attached thi zayan se, woh toh bus chala gaya toh ap Ahmed Kay sath attached ho Gayie*

*tayai jan, Jo chor kar chalay jatay Han woh kabi wapias se dil Kay qareeb ni ho Saktay, chor Kay janay walay ko wapias dil aur zindagi main jaga ni dayni chayie, kukay aik bar chor kar janay wala dusri bar bhi ja sakta Han, woh jab woh dusri baat jata Han toh dil toot jata aur jab dil toota Han toh ristha bhi toot jati Han aur jab ristha toota Han toh peechay bus yaadie rehti Han aur kuch yaadie rooh ko Bhi dard dayti Han aur mar dayti Han*