episode 11: A eye contact.

Saman and jasmine knocked on the agha jan's door and called out agha jan's name. Today both of you together, here? Everything fine? Agha jan asked both of them and they both smiled at agha jan and Saman said agha jan, today we have come here to ask your permission about something very important, we four have decided something very important for our kids agha jan looked at Saman with pluzzness and questioning eyes, soon Saman started explaining, agha jan, you know me And Ali loves Anaya, Allah hasn't given us any daughter this was Truth that ali and Saman both loves anaya very much, they have loved anaya so much, agha jan started feeling distress in his heart when she started mentioning further things agha jan, by the will of Allah, and after asking our kids we wants that Zain and anaya gets nikkahfied, you know that both have spent whole childhood together. Agha jan for a moment forgot how to breath, what he was hearing was something he never thought to hear. Jasmine said agha jan you know that Anaya is very dear to us, me and Javed always wanted anaya to get married in agha's mansion, and Ahmed & zayan are very old than anaya, but when saman mentioned about zain, my heart felt peace, that now anaya will be in safe hands, we asked anaya and she is happily agreed, we came here to ask your permission. The only thing which Matters to agha jan is anaya's happiness and seeing that she is agree he said 'I pray that anaya and Zain, live together happily, proceed with their nikkah preparations and let's final the date of their nikkah afterwards..

Just like this 15 days past, everyone got busy with their work, the responsibility of nikkah arrangements were primely of zayan, aslam taya & tayai, the moment tayai ammi got to that  anaya will not be her daughter in law, she used to cry everyday sometimes with agha jan, sometimes with aslam & zayan would comfort her. Anaya on the other hand, started being alone, Ahmed went to USA where Javed was, he decided that he will establish his another business there, Ahmed and zayan were like best Friends so they exchanged their offices, Zain also started being quite, he and Saman chachi had a heated argument which she covered by saying, he wanted to go to USA before nikkah, Zain now looks so pale the spark in him is gone same follows for anaya, the agha mansion was now nothing but a souless mansion.

Anaya's cold behavior towards himself made zayan suspicious, but he ignored by saying that she is maybe feeling overwhelmed because of nikkah thing.

Now it was 4:00 am in the morning, the cold breeze and outside was raining, as usual anaya woke up to pray tahajjud and do her morning routine, she herself now avoid zayan because she knows that he has developed a soft spot for him, she didn't name this love, because she was denying it, she couldn't fell for any other man expect her husband.

Zayan:

"Okay miss Elsa, take care, I look forward to meet you in Pakistan"

The meeting went super good, but now I am so Hungry, due to time difference I always have to sacrifice my night sleep for these meetings, but it's okay. Let me go and have something to eat..

As I opened the door of living area, I saw Anaya praying, it's been 15 days I haven't seen her and I feel like it's been 15 years, they say right, some relations are so connected to soul that we can't imagine to stay away from them, after 15 days I am seeing her, because since last 15 days she barely comes infornt of me, not on breakfasts and even on dinner she says I have to prepare for an important exam so I have online classes for them.

I don't know, why but I feel such a peace seeing her praying, whenever I go to mosque to pray, their salah is normally 10-15 mins long but anaya's salah is different from everyone because she keep praying for half hour, now I am seeing her being in sujood for so long and it gives me peace, I don't know if I am overthinking or whatever but I can hear some crying sound, if she is crying, I wish Allah erase all the worries from her life, in the last 15 days I have started praying Salah, this was like a miracle for me, anaya gave me a reason to be grateful, she made me understand how important salah is. But, even I pray, I don't make dua, I now saw her making dua, her eyes were closed, it felt like she was just sitting there or maybe she is making dua in her heart. I guess she doesn't realize that I am also present there.

Anaya:-

I don't know why, but I am feeling so much pain in my heart since the last 15 days, the pain was maybe because I started developing feelings for zayan bahi. I went to PRAY tahajjud..

Now I am done with tahajjud, now dua.

" ya Allah forgive me, you are most forgiving, ya Allah, I knew I wasn't supposed to fell for him but I couldn't stop my heart, my heart couldn't accept that he don't love me, ya Allah this pain, this pain is killing me, ya Allah I am navie, I am not aware of your plans, your planning, I have tawakkul I know that you have the best plan for me but ya Allah, help me, you are most merciful, please help me erase my these feelings for him or make him mine, ya Allah you have helped your loved ones in their trails. Ya Allah! Help me too, you are my creater, I am your servant, there's no worth worship expect you my Allah."

I got done with prayer and saw zayan bahi there, it was after 15 days I am seeing him, I don't know why but I felt something, seeing him after 15 days I felt something.

*Kasi ho Anaya* he asked me. I weakly smiled and replied *alhamdulillah*. He without saying anything was growing to the kitchen side, the one thing that made me love him more was him giving me space, when on that day when he came inside my room and I said him that I want some privacy, after that he never bombarded me with questions, while he was walking I could see the disappointment in his eyes and pain when I sounded like a complete stranger, my heart couldn't take this, I asked *a-ap kasay ha?* he smiled and said *humsha ki Tara handsome* his reply made me smile and we both laughed, it almost felt like nothing happened. *Ap kuch bannay ja Rahie Han?* he nodded and then I followed him and he was making as usual ramen, when I said let me make it for you first he refused and then he said okay

"pata Han Anaya, main ne kabi ni socha tha Kay Pakistan anay Kay baad muj USA chornay ka intna duk hoga, agar muj pata hota Kay tum mere yaha anay Kay baad waha a jao GI toh main kabi waha se na at a, kuch din baad tum yeah portion chor kar chali jao GI, phir mere sath yeah ramen ni banaya karo GI, muj pata Han tumhri shadi ni ho Rahie phir nikkah bhi toh shadi hi hoti Han nikkah Kay baad tum USA chali jao GI, Zain ne bataya tha tum dono apni apni studies Kay liye USA chalay jao gay, jab main ne usski yeah baat suni toh muj realize howa sach main nikkah main kintni power hoti Han, kal tuk Jo tum dono fights kartay ni ruktay thy aak mil kar zindagi Kay plans bana Rahie, muj humsha se lagta tha Kay tumhre zindagi Kay her falsay main meri contribution rahay gi phir shayad main bhool gaya tha tum ne aik din paraya ho jana Han aur USS din mere tum pay se saray haq khatam ho jayie gay, main bahut kush ho Kay tumh and Zain ko aik dusray se muhabat ho gayie*

Zayan bahi talk was more like, he was expressing how his heart hurts thinking of me leaving Pakistan but he choose this, if he agreed we both would be together, shut up anaya he thinks of you like a small sister.

*muhabat? Apko kis ne kaha? Aur yeah ap asi baatie Ku kar Rahie Han? Lagta Han kio emotional Pakistani drama dhek kar ayie Han* I said in laughing tone to not make the atmosphere awkward.

*Anaya haven't you heard "ab pyar kiya toh darna kiya dialogue?" I looked at him with questionable eyes and he smiled and said, "I know I am older from you, but you don't have to pretend or get Shy from us, when I talked with Zain, he literally said Saman chachi is lying and I scolded him that what's this behavior why are you lying to me, and you are doing same, why you guys are being this like? Saman chachi have told all of us, Me, mama, baba, agha jan everyone that you and Zain love each other and therefore mama didn't-"

Zayan bahi was about to say something but stopped and looked at Me and I looked at him, in that eye contact it felt like we both have said something, something which wasn't supposed to be said, but this eye contact, confirmed me that I love him.

I nodded and left from there and when I came back to my ROOM I started crying.

Flash back:-

The evening was very windy, Anaya was alone home, tayai Ami went to do her shopping, Saman chachi said to tayai ammi to select the dress of Anaya by her will because anaya said she doesn't want to buy herself. Every male member was out for office stuff.

Zain knocked on the anaya room soon after anaya came. The anaya looked at him and said, "anaya please, help me, I am in problem"