episode no 6 : A favor <3

Anaya:-

I look behind and saw zayan bahi, but wait what did he say ? Planned? Why is he lying? *yeah! It was planned, me & anaya went to shopping together* he was saying smiling while kashaf Appi's smile vanished, Zain smiled at me teasingly & Ahmed bahi just sat there with a face which can't be explained, dua looked at Me with the sight that me & zayan bahi are dating & she will kill me soon without hesitation. *It's so heart warming zayan that you did twining with your younger sister* said kashaf Appi and looked at with disgusting face. I was about to say something but couldn't say because Ahmed bahi said *kashaf they are cousins* and smirked at her. What are they all doing? Again I was about to say something but couldn't say because zayan bahi at me and he tried to say something from his eye, I concluded that he is indicating that I should agree with His statement. *Yeah! Actually tayai ammi said to go to together so we ended up twining* I said. *anyhow, I am going to jasmine phupho's room, you guys enjoy* said kashaf Appi and went. *Sorry guys, I have an important assignment, I gotta go too* said Zain and left. *I have to complete my project too, good night* said Ahmed bahi and left. Dua got a call and she went to attend that.

Now only me & zayan bahi are here and it's quite awkward. *Why you made Me lie?* I asked , zayan bahi smiled at looked at me and said, *I didn't made you lie, you said truth* he said with teasing smile. *No I mean why you lied ?* I asked *I didn't lie* he said, *acha g toh appi KO shayad main ne bola Han Kay ap ne and main ne planned twinning Ki ap KO pata phly muj lagta tha zaida kaam kar kar Kay apki eyesight weak ho gayie Han, magar ab muj yakeen ho gaya Han Kay ap boray ho gayie Han, kukay nazar Bhi kamzoor Han aur diamag Bhi* shit! What did I say? Gosh I hope he didn't get angry.

I kept talking to myself until zayan bahi's laughing sound distracted my attention, I look at zayan bahi and he kept laughing, *anaya yeah tum kab se mama jasi baatie Karnay lag gayie ho? Acha sorry! Muj toh lagta Han tum hum Sab se Bari ho* he said laughing. *I will take this as compliment, and please lying isn't good habit* I said. *omg! Anaya yar sabar toh karo, dheko kashaf ne pori wedding mere sir main dard kar rhaka tha, woh Sab Kay Samnay yeah pretend kar Rahie thi Kay woh and me Kio couples Han and hum jald hi shadi kar lien gay, and ab limit exceed ho Gayie toh main ne yeah chota sa mazark kar liya* he explained.

*Wait! You were whole wedding were vibbing with her & you kept talking and talking and you know haya Appi said that you two are teenage friends and you two have great understanding and please I saw you flirting with her, I Thought that you two really like each other, now you are being all innocent, you now have USA codded blood zayan bahi* he looked at me with open eyes.

*anaya I can explain everything but tell me what is meant by USA codded blood? He asked laughing. *ap baat na ghumayie, yeah bolien Kay ap batana ni chahtay Kay ap ne apni girlfriend KO tease and jealous karnay Kay liye baywaja muj beach main use kiya Han* I said in the most rude tone.

*arey anaya, why are you getting serious? I promise asa kuch ni Han, and believe me I am least interest in her, even I am not Interested in anyone, and do you really think that I will marry kashaf? She and me we both are so different, she is north pole and I am south pole, believe me, I was just messing around, and believe me when I will fell in love or will have any girlfriend I will tell you first, now my younger friend, go sleep* He explained again and now I get to know he doesn't like kashaf, but what if he is lying and what if he isn't, shut up anaya.

*okay, I believe you.* I said. *thank you, good night* he said. *good night* I was about to go I even took some steps and turn and said to zayan bahi, *listen zayan bahi, opposite attracts* I smiled and came to my room. * I saw him laughing too, what a sight to look at* everyone slept, dua kept saying me to tell If there's something going between me and zayan bahi and I kept denying, I slept while smiling.