Episode no 8: Jealousy

Zayan:-

I saw anaya coming towards mama so I went to mama's side. *Tayai Ammi, should I go to kitchen and check all the things?* she asked mama I don't know but she didn't show any interest to my presences or maybe she didn't have idea I am also there because I saw standing behind her. *no beta! It's okay* mama smiled and said and she nodded and smiled and when she was about to turn she kind of bumped into me but kashaf  voice saved *Anaya careful* she smiled at Anaya. *I didn't know that you are behind Me* Anaya said. I said *forever* and smiled. And she then went. This grand dawat is something I never looked forward to, my social anxiety just don't allow me to socialize and hawa also here, she is with her husband Adeel, they both are looking pretty, ma shaa Allah, I thought my soul will break seeing her with Adeel but I guess I have moved on from her long ago it's just I couldn't believe I am over her, life seems peaceful but it doesn't mean I have again started liking her as cousin she will never be same for me ever again after that incident.

About 2.5 hour past Everyone was now done with food, everyone kept praising Anaya's food specially the sweet dishes she made,  and mostly now all the adults were having their chai sessions, Chai specifically made by ✨anaya Javed✨ I wonder is she really younger than US? because they way she talks, the way she lives, her relationship with Allah swt, her relationship with all relative and above all her ability to manage everything, I am amazed by her, even when hawa was at her age she used to just be in her room24/7, hawa was the only girl in my life.

*zayan bahi ice cream khanay jayien* said dua and I nodded *really?* she excitedly said. *Ahmed bahi you will also go na?* she asked Ahmed and he looked at me *yar Ahmed tum toh lazmi ayo gay, Kio excuse ni yar main un aurto main boar ho jao Ga* me and Ahmed laughed and Ahmed nodded to dua. *okay! Now I am going to call everyone and we will go* by this time all outside relatives were done and only family members were left.

*dua you go, I don't want to come* I heard anaya denying going when I was passing from living room. *Why ? Why you aren't coming huh?* dua asked her. *because I don't want to, actually you all go and have fun, I will go some other day* she explained and told dua to leave. *please na Anaya* dua said to Anaya. *I am sorry please I am tired* dua nodded and left.

When she was coming from the living room she saw me *dua go and give this car keys to Ahmed and say that we all will go in 2 cars so divide I will be coming* I said to dua and she smiled and went. I went inside and saw Anaya sitting using her mobile her face was bit dull and she was looking very pale. *Anaya* I called out her name *G* she replied *let's go?* I asked her *no! Actually dua came I explained to her and I don't want to go, thanks for Asking* she said in medium tone. *but please-* I was about to complete my sentence but she said *sorry* she was about to go but I stopped her by saying *kashaf willnot sit in the Same car as ours* I said thinking she might be uncomfortable because of her *no No! That's not the case* *then let's go na* I said and meanwhile mama and my phupho came *anaya beta go, you will feel good* said mama and anaya nodded and existed the room.

Wirter POV:

As anaya and zayan walk away from there, phupho said, *they both look so good together* tayai Ammi smiled and said *yeah! Just meant for each other kinda Vibes* they both passed each other warm smiles. Tayai Ammi said, *remember at that time when Me and aslam got married and everyone kept saying us that we make a good couple, the same I feel for zayan and Anaya* phupho smiled and said *history will repeat, they both will be like you and aslam Bahi*

Now everyone was standing on the lawn *where is zayan?* kashaf asked and dua replied *see there* she pointed at zayan and anaya and smiled. *zayan kept us waiting just for her, unbelievable huh?* kashaf said.