Episode no 2: seeing each other for the first time.

Flashback..
Tayai jan, yeah zayan bahi apni pics ku ni bhejtay? Kiya pore ghar main unki teenage Ki hi picture lagai rahie gi?   Innocently 15 years old anaya asked, *beta he don't like to take pictures*  *why tayai jan, is he bad looking?* tayai jan smiled and said, *for a mother her son is the most handsome Man* *but mama* *once he will call I will tell him to send his pictures* *mama he will Never send*

Anaya's POV : maybe he is bit bad looking or he really don't like to take pictures, how come zayan bahi don't have a Instagram, I have searched him everywhere but he doesn't have any account, it's okay he is my brother even If he Is little bad looking I will encourage him to post picture.

Flashback ends..

The man who is standing on the main door of the house was the most handsome man she ever laid her eyes to and the moment she looked at him and he looked at her, she thought her heart would pump out of her body and would fly to him, when their eyes met, she lowered her gaze as fast as she could and then she tooked small steps and went to main door, for a moment all she wanted that zayan will look at her and will say, I missed you and will recognize her, her heart wanted to know whether he remembers her or not or he just sent her gifts randomly or he actually shopped each and every gift by himself?Why even she is caring for him so much? It's not like he is her real brother

Assalamualikum* Anaya said slowly to gain all the attention.
*Wasalam, kasi ho Anaya* she looked at him with opened eyes and kept looking at him for good seconds not realizing she is with her elders..
I am fine, how are you zayan bahi?
*I am fine.* Said the zayan and smiled..

Anaya's POV: why did he smile? Gosh! He is so handsome, why I am thinking like this? He is my older brother, this is embarrassing.

*Zayan come meet mama,papa agha jan, zain, Ahmed, hamza bahi and chachu and chachi.* said hawa *beta come here* tayai jan hugged zayan for a long time, she had tears in her eyes, the love of a mother is the greatest.

*Go zayan get freshen up and come downstairs to meet others* said tayai jan

Zayan went to his room and the room was cleaned and perfectly decorated, the flowers, white roses vase and the perfect fragrance and his comforting  coloured bedsheet, the room was perfect.

*Mama*  zayan shouted and within a second hawa came inside zayan's room.
*what happened zayan?* she asked being concerned, *There's nothing to do with you, can you please call mama* *tell me the problem, I can slove, I know your room better than you* *but you couldn't protect my heart, which was with you for years, you think I can trust you with my room?* he stopped when he saw anaya, *sorry to interrupt, tayai jan sent me, woh actually I am genuinely sorry zayan bahi if you had to face any problem I arranged your room*  hawa lowered her head and walked out of room because she couldn't swallow the bitterness of zayan's words.

You don't have to sorry Anaya, it's okay, you are younger you don't know how things are said to be done and you don't know that I don't like my clothes to be on my bed* he clamly said.

Actually zayan bahi, this Is your casual dress to wear after getting freshen up, I put it there so you can come and get freshen up rather than finding a out fit and I am not Younger for your kind information and I know everything, it's like you are too done with your USA codded rude behavior* she said angryly and was about to go

Tumh buri lagi? *he asked* 

She nodded as NO and left.

Anaya KO zayan Ki baat buri lagi thi, jab ussne kaha tha woh usskay bare main ni janti jabkay anaya toh SAAlo se hi zayan ko hi janti Han aur usski pasand ko, magar USS baat ka ishar woh kabi ni kar sakti Kay ussay usski baat ka bura laga tha. Shayad woh janti Han, naraz honay ka haq bus apno Kay pass hota Han aur unkay risthay main asi apnayiat ni thi.

At evening everyone was sitting and was enjoying the tea made by anaya.

*mama SAALO ho gayie magar apki chai aaj tuk best Han* zayan said, *but beta, this chai is made by hawa not your mother* said the bari chachi (anaya mother) for a moment zayan thought he can't swallow a sip. Hawa smiled.

*jasmine, chai is made by anaya not hawa, hawa just came for some time and went, you know anaya learnt from Me* said tayai jan, zayan took finally breath because he can drink, he didn't like hawa's made stuff.

*anaya intni bari ho gayie?*  said zayan
*shayad ap USA main zaida rehnay lag gayie Han ussliye apko pata ni Han Kay I am done with college and even I am old and mature enough to do Things* said Anaya angry and left

*Is she always angry ya main hi har bar seekar ho jata ho?*
*beta don't worry she is very sweet, and you are her favorite brother she will get along with you soon, actually she is youngest and everyone calls her young so she gets frustrated* said taya jan.

*bahi don't worry this is her usual protocol gaining game* said Zain.. *Shut up Zain, why you are always teasing or disturbing anaya, she is our sister, she can get upset and mad on us without any reason* says Ahmed. *bahi ap toh anaya ki hi side lien gay na, apki favorite jo Han* Ahmed glared at Zain..

Ahmed left went after Anaya
*Ahmed Is very sensitive in anaya's matter?* zayan asked *yes, they both are very closed and she shares everything with him* Saman Chachi replied. He felt distress, he didn't like this feeling, this reminds him of that pain. He stood up and left the area and went to his room..

Zain is older than anaya by 6 years and Ahmed is older than anaya by 9 years.

Ahmed in anaya room:-

Anaya what happened? Why you were rude to zayan bahi? *he asked clamly showing concern
*I don't know but I felt like this, I feel strange with him, he is so weird, I think he isn't my zayan bahi anymore*
*give him some time* he said, *Why? He will leave soon, I don't want to get attached to him, he is co cold what if he would leave for another10 years and will never ask about me? I am not like his USA coded sisters, I don't want his materialistic things, I thought he will be kind-* before she could finish door knocked and zayan came.

*sorry! I heard everything*  said zayan.
*zayan bahi actually our Ana ya-* Ahmed was cut off by zayan *Can I talk with anaya alone?*  ahmed left..

*Anaya listen, I am sorry If you are finding me rude, you are my sister, you will always be my sister and I have loved you since the moment you are Born, I am introverted, the last time we talked like buddies when you were 7, it's been long, it might take months to be like that again and if you are willing we will friends again* her face lighted up and she agreed.

*I am sorry*

*it's okay, you have the right to get mad or anything, you  don't have to say sorry*

Shayad yeah phly bar tha jab ussay laga kay ussay wapias zayan bahi mil chukaay han, ya Shayad usska unpay haq Han, woh haq rhakti Han, USS insaan pay aur yeah haq khud USS insaan ne apnay pay diya tha, umeed aik kiran Jo soraj se Bhi zaida roshani dayti Han, aur aaj zayan ne anaya KO umeed di thi Kay woh zayan Kay bahut khass Han and khaas toh woh log hotay Han Jo apnay hotay Han, woh unki apni thi aur ussay maloom ho gaya tha..