Prologue

"The king is dead!" The shout resonated through the castle. At the same time, almost unnoticed by anyone else, a young woman on a horse dashed out through the gates. Upon the news, she had immediately gotten her horse and a bundle of necessities she had prepared long ago. No one had realized her departure yet; they all were too occupied by the king's death. But they would figure soon.

Only a small little creature who had been sitting on the castle's walls saw her ride away. Curious upon her reasons, it jumped up and followed the woman.

At the same time, a young man got pulled away from a booth selling food. "You will never learn it, will you?", the one holding him sighed. "Who are you?", he gave back, both confused and nervous. "Consider me a helping hand", the other person gave back, dragging him away. The young man was too surprised to resist.

"What is it you want to show me, love?", Miriel asked her husband. He simply pointed to the telescope. She curiously stepped closer and looked through it. A smile spread across her face as she looked up. Lian put her arm around her as she leant onto him. "They are starting their journey finally", she said anticipating, "Let's be ready for them."