✧・゚:* 🌸Flower x reader 🌸 *:・゚✧

Bedtime struggles  ❤‍🩹

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N 

This was requested by: @ElisonYEO

Hope you enjoy it!

-Cherry

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Flower woke up. 

flower looked over to her nightstand. It was 2:35 on the alarm clock. she looked towards her door. there was light coming out of it.  

**✿❀Flowers Pov ❀✿**

Ugh! OH MY PETAL, I'M GOING TO KILL THE OBJECTS UP AT THIS TIME  I thought to myself as I got up from my bed. I placed her feet into her soft pink slippers and walked to the door. when I opened the door, I noticed, immediately, the lights were off.  I decided I was going to look around at her other teammate's doors, the lights were off.....all except one. 

O/n

I had always slightly had a crush on O/n. She always knew how to cheer me up when I was down. She also called me Pretty. Flower blushed at this idea, WAIT- What was I doing?  

I opened the door Aggressively. (cause I Know O/n so well they wouldn't Mind) 

"WHAT ARE YOU-" I stopped in my tracks-

O/n was crying, their eyes were puffy, and tears falling down her cheek like raindrops.  She was holding her phone. 

.・゜-: ✧☾ O/n Pov☽✧ :-゜・.

Flower bargers open my door. 

She had a shocked and slightly hurt look on her face. She walked into my room and closed the door. Then turned to me. 

"O/n....O/n why...why are you crying..?" she said in a shaky voice. trying desperately to stay calm. 

"flower..its-its nothing " I tried to act like nothing had happened. I dropped my phone and wiped my tears away quickly. 

Flower sat next to me on my bed. 

"I know where you're coming from... its ok, I'm here now" Flower hugged O/n 

This shocked me, my crush was hugging me-

I hugged Flower back and started to tear up. 

"I'm sorry...I'm" 

"Shh it's ok, My rest can wait, you're more important to me"

A couple of Minutes went by with flower-hugging O/n

I could stay like this forever. 

"Know, why were you crying?"

I didn't want to tell her, but my mouth opened and I spoke.

"My boyfriend just broke up with me, and said it was my fault..."

"WHAT?!, HOW COULD HE JUST GIVE YOU UP?? HE CLEARLY DOESN'T HAVE ANY TASTE IN WOMEN!"  

I could feel my face start to burn but before laid her eyes on me I looked away.

"w-What? Did I say something wrong...?" I could feel her gaze upon me.

"no... it's not that"

O/n looked to Flower 

Then Every clicked into place, she broke up with her boyfriend to be with.....

Flower. 

**✿❀Flowers Pov ❀✿**

My Face grew Red.

"O/n..Did You Break up with your boyfriend...fo-for"

"you...yeah, you could say that...but he didn't take it the right way"

"So..do..do you wanna be.." there was a pause, flower, had frogs in her throat, 

"Mine...?"   she finally said 

"I-I MEAN YOU DON'T HAVE TOO- ITS OK IF YOU-"

O/n pulled Flower into a kiss. Their lips touching. Then O/n let go.

"Yes flower, I can be yours" 

"Good Night, O/n" Flower turned off the lights and snuggled with O/n, till the end of the night. 

The End

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

R.I.P Firey next door- 

{This was updated to fix O/n Pronuons}