ₓ˚. ୭ 📗Two x Algebralien co-host 📗 ୧ .˚ₓ pt.2

Zombie Wedding 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Hurt/comfort)

Requested by:  @cookie_Blaster

F/c - Favorite color

Disclaimer ⚠

Anexity for you :3

 I hope you Enjoy! 

-Cherry

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

˙✧˖°Gatys Pov ๋༘ ࣭ ⭑

I opened my eyes expecting to be green and disgusting.  but... I was in an upside-down room.

"oh my gosh, did two....protect us..?" Gaty turned to look at O/n, but they weren't anywhere to be seen

"O/n...?" I started to get worried, where were they? was it my fault that they weren't here? They have to be around here somewhere. 

Gaty started to run around, jumping over the upside-down doors, while calling O/n's Name.

"Can you stop that, I hurts my ears..." Gaty turned, not realizing what room she was in. 

It was pie. 

she sat there on the upside-down bed. 

"o-oh I-I didn't see you there"

"I know. You have been running around in circles.." she yawned. 

"Wait...WHAT?!" 

"Yeah...this is a small house..."

Gaty ran to a door and tried opening it.

"The doors don't open.." *yawn*

"H-how-"

"Your early, did you get eliminated? early...?" tilting her head.

"N-no, there was, Two and b-blood, and my f-friends, my-my team, zombie o-objects" Tears formed in Gatys eyes. Thoughts raced in her head, like a rollercoaster.

one question kept coming to the surface.

Why? 

"I'm not very good at comforting...objects but, if it makes you feel better, I had to leave my team...It was very depressing, being here...alone, but hey, two come and visit from time to time."

"R-really? d-do you think two will be...ok?" 

"Does a butterfly, make the flowers grow?"

"Uhm, what? I-I don't know, yes?"

" exactly, now tell me what happening" 

Gaty sat on the bed, next to Pie, although, they weren't good friends, Pie was still a good person to be around.

They started talking to each other, for a few minutes, This made Gaty forget what was happening around her. She did, however, miss Saw, and often wondered if she was ok. 

While the two friends talked, Tennis ball and Golfball appeared.

 "OH NO!" yelled Golfball 

☾⋆。𖦹°✩O/n Pov☾⋆。𖦹°✩

{Earlier}