.𖥔 ݁ ˖⊹ ࣪ ˖🌨️Fanny x F:Reader 🌨️.𖥔 ݁ ˖⊹ ࣪ ˖

Snowy emotions 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Requested By: @Yadier026

btw O/n loves winter!

Disclaimer ⚠ :

Swearing/cursing

 Hope you Enjoy! <3

-Cherry

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

O/n and Fanny were Inside, Watching movies. O/n was under the cozy blankets, Though O/n wanted desperately to be outside, she couldn't. Fanny Hated Winter and stayed inside, While the rest of her teammates were outside. However, O/n stayed in with her to keep her company.

⋆꙳•̩̩͙❅*̩̩͙‧͙ ‧͙*̩̩͙❆ ͙͛ ˚₊⋆ Fannys POV ⋆꙳•̩̩͙❅*̩̩͙‧͙ ‧͙*̩̩͙❆ ͙͛ ˚₊⋆

I hate this, being here, with...her.. BUT I HATE O/N Fanny thought looking at O/n covered in blankets. Fanny blushed a bit. She hated everything and anything, but she would've purified O/n, then Everyone else. don't get her wrong, Fanny still Hated O/n, just less. 

The movie ended, and O/n looked over to Fanny. Fanny realized what she was doing and looked away quickly. 

"Are you ok..?" O/n said with a worried tone.

"I...I HATE THIS MOVIE" Fanny said turning to O/n

O/n wasn't surprised and She smiled. 

Fanny loved it when O/n smiled. It would make her tail swing back and forth. 

"Hey, since you don't want to go outside, we should bake something!" 

"Like what? burnt fish? I don't think so" Fanny would normally get a hurt expression.

"Ha. ha,  I get it, you don't know how to bake" O/n rolled her eyes, and chuckled. 

Fanny didn't expect O/n to make a comeback, this woman was more than Fanny asked for. She could feel Cupid's arrow fly straight into her heart, causing her to blush. 

" I HATE STAYING AND DOING NOTHING!!" She yelled back. Trying to chase away this feeling she had in her. 

O/n thought for a minute. 

"Why do we go outside? we've been inside all day, and Friends are outside right now. This or baking." O/n said Cheerfully 

⭑*•̩̩͙⊱••••O/n POV••••̩̩͙⊰•*⭑

I really wanted to go outside, But I didn't want to leave Fanny behind. God, I love Her so much, she really can twist my heart up. Fanny looked at O/n with a mad expression, then chuckled. This was surprising to O/n Fanny never chuckled. This warmed O/n heart. 

"It beats baking, I might as well go outside, But I Won't enjoy it!" Fanny said to O/n suddenly, hiding her chuckle. 

"wait....really? YAY!" O/n went to the closest and got her boots on. then going back to Fanny with her scarf.  Fanny watched O/n as she puddered, taking the scarf she passed to her.

"ok, Ready?"

Fanny looks at the door and then back at O/n. 

"might as well be" she replied 

O/n walked to the door and looked back at Fanny, beckoning her to follow. 

Fanny walked towards the door and walked past O/n who had the door opened for her.

"Really?, you could said, Gee thanks O/n for opening the door for me

"I hate it outside, why would I thank you for it?" 

"You are just missing out, how fun this is!"

"how, can frozen rain be fun?"

O/n Grabbed a ball of snow and threw it at Fanny.

"See?" 

"oh, it's on now!" Fanny picked made snowballs and threw them at O/n.

O/n gets hit, and falls over backward, she then starts to hide behind a tree, making snowballs and throwing them back at Fanny. 

Fanny starts to build a snowball fort, to keep O/n out

God, this is what I've been waiting for all day, O/n looks around the corner and meets a snowball to the face.  

"ow- ok, timeout!"

Fanny admittedly stops her laughing and looks a little concerned at O/n. She walks up to her and asks, "Are you ok?!" O/n nods, reassuring Fanny. 

Fanny signed in relief and helped O/n get herself back on her feet

"Thanks, Fanny, I would never have guessed you would be nice to me..." O/n went slightly red, but her plan was working perfectly....O/n threw a snowball at Fanny.

Fanny was shocked and taken aback by this, she was about to blow her temper, but when she saw her smile, Fanny calmed herself down. 

"Ugh, I hate this way, you make me feel," Fanny says *looking at the ground, as she got up.

O/n stopped laughing and looked at Fanny, who was blood red. O/n blushed herself when she said this.

"I'm sorry, could you say that again..." O/n was sure she heard Fanny right...right?

"I HATE THIS WAY, YOU MAKE ME FEEL!? OK?" she shouted, now red.

O/n was speechless. She was unsure how to respond 

"It's ok, if you don't like me back! I-I had planned for this-" Fanny was cut off by an unexpected kiss. Fanny's Tail started to swish back and forth.

O/n broke the kiss and smiled at Fanny. 

"Fanny..I loved you from the start" 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ok! I'm sorry this is late, I got caught up with school! but I hope you enjoyed it! I'm thinking of doing another mephone4 story. let me know what y'all think!

-Cherry :3