⋆。゚☁︎。⋆ ☾ ゚。⋆Yan!Mephone4xG:reader⋆。゚☁︎。⋆ ☾ ゚。⋆

forgotten love....🩵

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I got the idea from @raymett

They make good fanfiction <333 Follow them!!! 

by the way, {y/n} is a previous scientist from Cobs, but left after finding out Cob's secret. 

Also, this is part 2 of the other story! If you want to know what happened, go check their story out! they have part 1.  and I'm using {Y/n} in this story because the previous author used it. 

wasn't requested!

Enjoy!

-Cherry

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

✧༺♥༻∞{Y/n} POV∞༺♥༻✧

{Y/n} Opened their eyes, Not 100% sure, what had happened, One second {Y/n} was making Coffee, The other second, Mephone4 was hugging me, with tears in his eyes. 

everything was fuzzy, and {Y/n} had a huge headache. {Y/n} couldn't make anything out. It was all blurry colors, everything was grey. {Y/n} blinking their eyes. Make things come into focus...slowly.

Where am I....? {Y/n} thought to themselves. They looked around them, examining the area. It was a surprisingly small room. The walls were made of cement, and thier were boxes along the wall area, and from what I could gather, thier must of been a set of stairs, behide me. 

Was...this a basement...? why would I be in a basement? wait- {Y/n} realized, All of the dots were connecting. {Y/n} tried moving their body, with every drop of energy, but their body was numb. They just laid there, like a rock, unable to move.   

{Y/n} could still move thier eyes, looking around them. At once {Y/n} noticed, There was a needle on the floor, There must have been liquid in it. Purple drops were coming out from the tip. This must have been, what had made thier body so numb. 

There was movement nearby, but {y/n} couldn't move their head to see who it might me. The hairs on {y/n}'s Arms were standing up. The noise got closer, and closer, with every step, every second of life, on the line. {Y/n} could hear it coming down the stairs. When it, landed on the soil ground of the basement, {y/n} felt, their heart thumping, sweat dripping down their face. They didn't want it to be him, but something deep down knew. 

"I told you we will be making up for lost time..." {Y/n} recognized his grin, from anywhere. it was their dear beloved friend, they once had a crush on. 

mephone4

"what's with, the long face? Did someone find you?...oh right, you can't talk" Mephone4 smiled, picking up the empty needle. thier was a slightly different tone in his voice, one you haven't heard before. his dark eyes lade on you. 

"Trust me, I would know if anyone, was here.." he smiled and crushed the needle with his hand. 

{Y/n} didn't want to believe Mephone4 was here, or you were here, maybe this was just a dream and They were just dreaming. {Y/n} closed thier eyes, to avoid contact with him. {Y/n} loved Mephone4, but this...this was crazy. the thought of him, acting like this made {Y/n} wanted to cry, but They didn't. 

Mephone4 sat down, next to {Y/n}. 

"heh, do..." Thier was a pause, Mephone4 was searching for the right words to say, without scaring {y/n}.