。・゚゚・ 🌳Tree x F:Reader 🌳・゚゚・。

⛈Rainy loves ⛈

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I swear it's the voice-

This wasn't requested but I thought Since there are barely any Tree X reader stuff out there Ima do one.

Credit to: @Anonymousman61 I got some Ideas from Them, They wrote a Tree x reader fanfic called "I Leaf you" Go check it out!!!

Enjoy!

-Cherry

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(best friends to lovers)

5:38

It was raining, and O/n had just finished cleaning the cafe. She was on her way home, When she got a text. pulling her phone out she saw that, it was her best friend,

tree.

♩♪♩♬ O/n Pov♬♩♪♩

Tree

-- Hey when are you going to be at the apartment, you're the only one who knows how to cook!!! 😓

O/n

I'm almost home- Tree, you could just make one of Romon cups. 🤔

Tree

--I know, but we don't have any more! :(

______________________________________________________

O/n sighed, and then a smile appeared. O/n loved tree to pieces, but he didn't know that. For all he knows, they were best friends ever since they both joined bfb. both want to prevent death. unfortunately, Tpot wasn't better for them. They had to get apartments and pay their own rent. It was hard, but they made it through.

O/n finally got home and parked her bike. She ran into the building, to get out of the pouring rain. when she got in, wet, she parked herself in front of the elevator, pressing the button.

Ding

The doors opened and O/n walked inside, now pressing the 4th floor button. While doing so she thought to herself.

I wonder what Tree is doing right now. She started smiling. Slightly growing pink. remembering all of the memories, when Tree tried to make food.

Ding

The elevator doors opened, and O/n walked down the hall to her apartment door, 245, and unlocked it. Opening the door, she wasn't shocked to see what was in front of her. She chuckled, a bit and walked in closing the door.

✧・゚:*Tree Pov *:・゚✧

5:38 (earlier)

Tree was sitting on the couch, getting hungry, but he knew, that if he touched O/n's Kitchen and burned it to the ground, she would be upset. He thought for a minute, I'll just text her, see when she's getting home, he smiled at this idea and grabbed his phone, and texted her.

🌳💚A minute later 💚 🌳

Tree looked at his phone, blushing, suddenly small yellow flowers started to grow on his face, this always happens when he blushed. He had to get rid of them before O/n saw, he tried to think calm thoughts, but O/n was just stuck in his head. "UGH," said quietly to himself. What if he did something, to get rid of them? Tree lands back into the coach scrambling to find an idea. Then it hit him.

O/n is always cooking for him. What if HE cooked for her? besides He hasn't been able to since, he burned the house down in bfb.

Tree went to the kitchen, got out s big pan, filled it up with water, and put it on the burner. He was going to cook spaghetti. While cooking he remembered When O/n first showed him how to make heart-shaped donuts. O/n was really his best friend. he smiled and even started turning red, just then, more Flowers started glowing on his face again.

Tree came back to reality, and saw the water bubbling out of the pan. what was he doing?! he needed to add the noodles. He opened the lid threw in the spaghetti noodles, and placed the lid back on. Bubbles still coming out of the pot. He took a spoon and tried shoving the noodles in, when, he heard the keys, giggled at the door.

He was panicking, what was he going to do?!

Then, he heard her giggle.

Flowers started to grow on his face. his crush was laughing at his mistake.

☆*:..。. O/n pov.。.:*☆

 Tree was almost covered in small yellow flowers.

O/n blushed and went to go help Tree.

(lol she be short-)

O/n Climbed onto the table and fixed Tree's mistake.

Time skip to when she and Tree made the spaghetti✨

6:40

The close friends finished their meal, and sat on the couch, watching II, some of Trees flowers had disappeared. (O/n made him feel calm)

There were comfortable silents in the air. when O/n finally asked,

"Tree"

"hm?" he looked down to O/n, who was sitting close to him.

"do...do you not like me..?" she said softly

Trees flowers came back, his face was burning up.

The rain started to hit harder onto the windows.

there were a silents (except for the TV)

"because..you act different with me than with the rest of our team,...I mean it's ok if you do, It's a silly Ques-"

Tree brought O/n into a soft kiss.

Everything froze.

O/n wanted to stay here forever, with him, in her arms.

Then there was a knock at the door.

The Two of them let go of each other.

O/n smiled and said "I'll get it" and patted him on the head, then jumped off the coach and walked to the door.

"I'm sorry to bother you at this time, but I found your cat in the hallway, here you go" It was the neighbor next door, Shoebox"

O/n grabbed her cat.

"oh uh, thank you-"

"no problem" she waved goodbye and walked away.

O/n closed the door and dropped the cat on the ground. and walked back to tree, on the coach. where they had fallen asleep there.

The end!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~