ₓ˚. ୭ 📗Two x Algebralien co-host 📗 ୧ .˚ₓ

zombie love

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Requested: @cookie_Blaster

(hurt/comfort)

Disclaimer  ⚠

May have swearing and some gore 

I'm sorry- (iF I wErE a ZoMbIE, Ill NeVeR eAt YoUr bRaIn-)

btw O/n number is 5 but has 6's personality

Hope you enjoy it!

-Cherry

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

O/n was hanging with two, it was a normal Tuesday night, Two and O/n were going to leave for the hotel, as did most of the contestants, but something was different tonight...

 ✧・゚:*O/n pov *:・゚✧

"Ready to go home to go, love?" O/n looked at the two smiling.

"You can say that again, but we have another challenge do host!" Two said in Excitement 

"wait-" O/n tried to protest 

Two had teleported them inside the hotel.

"What's the fuse?" Two said as we got there.

pen was crackling into the window, except he was green and had lost his cap.  The Are you ok group was pushing him back trying desperately not to get bitten

"Uh, Two I don't think we should be doing this, we need to help the contestants they might be in more trouble-" O/n was cut off

"WOAH! Climbing through Glass, Count, us, in-"

Puffball introduced two, "NO! WE NEED MORE BOARDS AND NAILS"

"what nails, boards? Or....Cake? eh? eh?"

"Oh dear lord," O/n said rolling their eyes, chuckling 

Two started the intro

"TWO! The zombies are trying to come inside!!!" Tennis Ball Said admittedly 

"You know you could've let me finish that song," Two said as he used his power to cover the windows with boards. 

Timeskip to when Puffball gets eliminated 

we all stopped talking and listened, they were climbing the building, and we needed to get out of there. the silents scared everyone, no one moved an inch, some holding their breath. others pondering, what to do. 

"two, we need to get everyone out of here" O/n finally said. 

*BANG

*BANG*

*BANG*

"Guys let me in! it's me! anchor, they're eating th-the other people!" He said in a shaky voice "T-there was s-so much B-blood, PLEASE LET ME IN"

Nobody moved. 

"Well, one of you has to out the door," 

Everyone shook their heads no.

"well the one eliminated, will have to!" 

Timeskip to Coiny getting eliminated  

"NOOOO COINY, Y-you can't leave me!, Y-you mean so much to me.." Pin Said 

"it's ok, pin, it's just a game, you mean so much more to me, than just a game," Coiny said.

Suddenly, the door slammed open, and Barf Bag ran to Coiny and started to bite him, one of his limbs was missing, and red organs over the floor. There was blood, from a once-alive Coiny, everywhere, and Barf Bag was covered in it. 

"AAHHHHH, PIN RUNNNNnnnn....." Coiny said finally, before turning green. pin started to cry, she did as her beloved Coiny asked, and ran.

You did have to tell O/n twice, and they all ran up the stairs. Eraser and teardrop started fighting on the stairs. Two grabbed O/n's hand and continued running. 

"You two stop your Fighting and get up the stairs KNOWWWWWWWW"

Two intro

They all finally made it into a room, Teardrop closed the door behind her. two opened a Zoom meeting call to all of the contestant groups. 

not going to lie, we need to get a better Zoom meeting, everyone was glitching up, all talking at once. O/n thought to themselves.

two announced that the challenge for today, or night, was to stay safe, some of them had bad reception and asked for two to repeat, but the Zoom meeting cut out. 

"they'll be fine..." two said 

O/n gave a wtf look.

there was an uncomfortable silence

"I can't turn into a Green zombie! I'm already green! we can just stay here and-" Before he could finish, Barf Bag ran in, and bit them.

"NOOOOOOOOOO TWO" Tries filled O/n eyes falling like rain. 

More and more zombies filled the room, pin, and Needle were fighting them back, donut was banging in the kitchen, begging for help, he clearly didn't know how to read, a note on the door. 

Kitchen-Bonding Retreat! (Be Back soon!)

They were surrounded by zombie contestants, needle started fighting them off. She picked everyone up and started running.  Two was on the ceiling, they weren't in the right position but they waved hi, beckoning them to follow.

"Wait! Two, we can't just leave them!" O/n said jumping off

"Wait O/n! Don't go out there yourself, I'll come with you!" Gaty said as she jumped off too. 

Needle ran off in the distance, as O/n and Gaty ran upstairs, they both stopped in front of Two's apartment. 

"Two..." Gaty said

"Over here..." Two whispered 

"Two, where are you?" O/n said

there was a heart beating sound coming from inside 

Gaty and O/n walked closer to the apartment... as the door slowly opened with a squeak

"In here, come on..." They said back

"uh, two..." Gaty said

"Inside...."

"I'm going in, we came here after two, we might as well, go in." O/n said firmly, and walked in, Gaty close by. 

"I- erm, we know you not you right now, but.." O/n said 

"Come on..."

Gaty and O/n walked in and found twos coach, both Gaty and O/n sat down. 

"Uh, Two...You there?" Gaty asked.

 fear crawling down O/n's spine. 

there was a dark shape, run by, behind the couch

"Two, is that you...?" O/n asked looking behind the couch

"Are you ok?" Gaty asked desperately 

they were breathing deep, but didn't answer them. 

He started to glide over, and instantly O/n knew, what they were up to.

"WAIT, TWO DONT-" 

two slapped their hands, and they were both gone. Then Two, themself Disappeared.

...... (the end of part 1)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ik its kind of short, but hey a cliffhanger! 

I hope you enjoyed it! 

Plus I'm trying my best with pronouns!!! (let me know if I messed up anywhere!)

-Cherry 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~