🎐☯Yin-Yang x G:reader ☯ 🎐

15 days of love 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

requested by: @Scaricl0udz

Disclaimer ⚠

Little swearing!

HI! So this one excited me!, because my family celebrates the Chinese New Year, and it Is an opportunity to write about two characters at once, I hope you Enjoy it!

{here's some detail on the holiday- it is 15 days of respect and celebration of the animal of that year. they do something different thing as the days pass, and on the last day there's a HUGE Party :) } 

Yin talks like this (the meaner one)

-Cherry 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

말풍선 O/n pov 말풍선

Today was a special day for Yin-yang, today starts at the beginning of the Chinese New Year period. O/n was on their way to go visit him.  On the first day, they had to decorate Yin-Yang's apartment at the hotel, with red paper-shaped dragons. (because this year is the year of the dragon (2023)) O/n wasn't Chinese but, yin-yang had asked them, and O/n couldn't refuse their crush. 

"15 days with yin-yang and me."  O/n thought as she walked to the hotel. their face grew pink. O/n walked into the hotel, it looked like they had a cleaning crew here, what was once a dirty and dusty lobby, was clean and freshly polished. O/n couldn't believe their eyes. They rubbed their eyes, wondering if they were imagining it. but when they opened their eyes, yin-yang was smiling in front of them. 

"AH!!!!" O/n jumped 2 feet into the air. 

"Hi O/n!, don't say that they just jumped 2 feet into the air!" Yin-yang argued about what to say to them.

"Uhhhh here O/n" As he lends his hand out to them. O/n looks up and smiles, grabbing the hand. Yin-yang pulled them up. 

"Hi Yin-yang..what happened to the hotel"

"Oh, that? it's very disrespectful for the building to be dirty, hey I wanted to say that you twerk!

"it's ok, yin-yang there's enough of me to help," O/n said chuckled, this is why they loved him. 

He stopped Arguing instantly, and slightly turned pink. 

"Sorry, don't say sorry-"

O/n just smiled "So are we going to decorate your room or-"

"WE ARE GOING TO DECORATE THIS WHOLE HOTEL!!!!!! wait yin, we should've waited to them this-"

"Really? ok" O/n didn't mind, she liked the idea of being with yin-yang

"YEAH!! oh- I thought you would- nevermind"

"Let's get started!"

"Okay!" They both said in harmony 

2 hours later of cutting red paper decorations 

"Well, that definitely took a long time!" O/n said wiping the sweat off their forehead

"IT WAS FUN THOUGH!, right...?" yin-yang looked at O/n carefully, scared. 

"Of course! I had Fun" O/n said looking curiously at him

"Why?" O/n raised an eyebrow 

"OH UH- i-it nothing important I was I-I was- just curious!"  yin-yang admittedly turned red.