EPISODE THREE: HOVA SONG

INT. KENT AND TAYLORS ROOM - DAY

Taylor wakes up eyes still closed feeling around the bed. Kent's side is empty.

Taylor looks up confused. She grabs her phone and before she can call. Kent walks into the door.

TAYLOR- Hey where were you? You just getting in?

KENT- Kinda I went running.

Taylor gets up walking towards him.

TAYLOR- When? It's like six in the morning?

KENT- like around three.

TAYLOR- Kent? What the hell?

KENT- it's fine I just couldn't sleep

TAYLOR- why didn't you wake me up?

KENT- You were sleeping peacefully...you look so cute.

Kent rubs her face.

TAYLOR- Don't you look so cute me if you can't sleep wake me up I don't care what time is it...okay?

KENT- Okay.

TAYLOR- you've been kinda in your heard since the fire...what are you thinking about?

KENT- Reggie brought up something about my Dad...like he didn't want me to save him because he feels guilty about it.

TAYLOR- Well he should...and I mean it makes sense if he thinks he's about to die...wanting to make things right .

Kent nods.

KENT- Yeah you're right.

Taylor puts her arms around him.

TAYLOR- you have that parade thing today.

KENT- aw shit I forgot about that. I don't even wanna go...they're doing so much about this.

Taylor laughs.

TAYLOR- (sarcastic) wait you mean to tell me they're giving you this big celebration...after running into a fair.

KENT-(Sarcastic) I'm so happy you have forgave me T.

Kent kisses her on the cheek and walks into the bathroom.

TAYLOR- I never said that.

KENT-(O.S) You wanna get in here with me?

TAYLOR-No.

KENT- (O.S) okay but you should knowthe water is so warm in here T....yet I'm so so lonely.

TAYLOR- (low voice) damn he's good.

Taylor walks into the bathroom.

INT. HOSPITAL ROOM- DAY

Neal is sitting next to Reggie's bed side.