Episode 6: Backseat Freestyle

INT. STUDIO - DAY

Neal sits on a sofa watching a tv where cartoon version of Neal is eating a bowl of cereal singing. Neal sings along with the cartoon.

NEAL-(singing along) Neal O's the Hulu plus tv cereal!

Neal smiles.

NEAL-Man they really got everything you need.

The camera pans out and there is a a male and female sitting on the sofa eating a bowl of cereal as well.

MALE- The cereal?

NEAL- Nah Hulu plus live TV

NEAL- Nah Hulu plus live TV. (Eats some cereal) the cereal good too though.

FEMALE-(eating cereal) over 75 live channels for sport news and entertainment. Just like cable.

Neal smiles and nods and then looks down at his bowl and gets a bigger smile.

NEAL- Oh look it's a Nealmellow.

MALE- a what mellow?

Neal holds up a marsh mellow with his face.

NEAL- See.

MALE- does kinda look like you.

FEMALE- how much are they paying you for this?

Neal smiles and winks.

The camera CUTS TO

Neal dressed in a Hulu live basketball jersey standing with his box of cereal.

NEAL- Hulu now has live tv.

DIRECTOR- and cut. Good job.

Neal walks off set. Chez approaches him.

CHEZ- that was perfect kid.

Neal smiles.

NEAL-

CHEZ- so let's talk about this school.

NEAL- look it was nothing.

CHEZ- you walked out of school. I told you that you cannot get any negative press, and you go out and start some protest?

NEAL- it wasn't really a protest and I didn't start it my best friend Taylor dragged on the principal and walked out and people just followed her.

CHEZ- was the principal wrong?

NEAL- Yeah-

Chez smiles like he has a plan.

NEAL- but then again I've been raised to always stand with Taylor..,why are you smiling?

CHEZ- I have a great way to spin this...we see you lead your senior class to leave school due to some crap about the new principal. You tried the best you could to get your class to calm down but it went too far.....yeah (he smiles) that's good.