EPISODE 10: Money Trees

INT. ROYAL FARMS ARENA - MCDONALD'S ALL AMERICAN BOYS EAST VS WEST GAME - DAY

All American players including Kent and Neal are preparing to start the game. East players in blue jerseys and west players in red.

ESPN REPORTER- Welcome to the 2024 McDonald's All American Boys Game. For the first time ever Baltimore is where hype becomes legacy. And the legacy of this great event is all over the floor. 24 of the top players of 2024 ready to compete and the number one player in the class Maryland native son of legend Garret Davis Kent Davis is with Megan Mccuan right before  tip off.

MEGAN- Kent you've been here all weekend, what makes playing in the Mcdonald's All American game so special?

KENT-  I have to say the environment, being around such special players you know it's a huge accomplishment for everyone to be here so it's just fun to come out here and compete. And to get to share that with my brother makes it even more special.

MEGAN- What can we expect out of you and your team tonight?

Kent smiles.

KENT-I mean we're  coming to compete for sure and we're really determined to get this win.

Neal stands on the sidelines next to west team player ACE BAILEY.

ESPN REPORTER-  Top ranked Carter and second ranked Bailey and the rest of the class of 2024 are ready to put their stamp on a game filled with star power. So who will etch their names in history tonight? Let's find out.

ESPN REPORTER TWO- Dylan Harper will run the point for the west. Tre Johnson. V.J Edgecombe Airious Bailey Flory Bidunga also top  ten players in the class. all in the starting five for the west. As for the east you gotta love this starting lineup four of the five heading to the acc.

ESPN REPORTER- Oh you know I absolutely love that one is headed to duke and the other north carolina. But the Kent and Neal the stars of this scrimmage are headed to jcu and let me tell you this is gonna be one of thee most competitives games since last years the east winning 109 to 106. We have better talent this than last year to be honest.

The game begins East team player  DRAKE POWELL grabs the inbound he passes to DEREK QUEEN who fakes a jump shot but passes to Neal who DUNKS it.

ESPN REPORTER TWO- There it goes Neal Carter gets us started.NEAL- Lets go!

IN THE STANDS SITS: Kate Deandre Kelly Mekhi Kyle Taylor Morgan Zhuri and Tavon.

MORGAN- Go Neal!

TAVON- I don't think he heard you.

Zhuri laughs.

MORGAN-can you hear this? 

Morgan gives him the finger.

ZHURI- dont give my boyfriend the finger.

Tavon smiles.

TAVON- your what?

Zhuri smiles.

ZHURI-boyfriend.

They begin to kiss.

MORGAN-Yuck.

ESPN REPORTER- There it goes Neal Carter gets us started.

Airious Bailey with the rebound Kent Davis defending him. 

ESPN REPORTER TWO-The perfect match up two of our top guys.

Airious attempts a mid range shot he misses.  Tahaad Pettiford grabs the rebound he passes to Neal who brings the ball up.  Kent gets in position and without looking Neal passes to him and Kent fires a three ITS GOOD.