EPISODE 7: BOUND 2

INT. JOHNSON HOUSE - KITCHEN- DAY

Ava sits at the table adding different color heart beads to necklace. The beads say different things like "be mine, love you, you rock etc"

Kyle walks out of his room.

KYLE- cheap gift.

AVA- good it was for you

Kyle laughs.

KYLE- whatever.

Toya walks out.

TOYA- both of you be quiet and come on let's go. It's senior night.

KYLE- Do I have to walk in the school with y'all? That's kinda not cool.

TOYA- you're right you don't.

Kyle smiles.

KYLE- thanks mom.

TOYA- because you're walking.

Ava laughs.

KYLE- Ma?! I'm your only son. Then again Taylor does kinda act like a dude.

TOYA- boy don't talk about my daughter.

Ava laughs. Nate walks out and picks up a bouquet of flowers that were on the table.

NATE- Kyle grab the balloons.

INT. LYNVIEW HIGH SCHOOL - GYM - LOCKER ROOM - GAME NIGHT

The boys basketball team is huddled around. Deandre stands in the center.

DEANDRE- you should be proud of yourselves for being here tonight...this night this game this ceremony it's all about you guys our seniors and how appreciative we are of you and you and your families. Let's go play some Lynview Wildcat basketball.

NEAL- let's go fellas!

The team begin to head out onto the floor.

MEKHI- Yo what's everyone's vday plans?

TAVON- I'm taking Zhuri to that new movie theater down town.

NEAL- picnic dinner thing.

KENT- dinner and some stuff.

MEKHI- wait all of this is separate?

Kent Neal and Tavon laugh.

KENT- you didn't plan nothing for Mariah? Valentine's Day is tomorrow.

MEKHI- I didn't know if I should.

TAVON- shorty held you down with all that shit This oh went through you gotta do right.

MEKHI- Okay I can def get like a card and flowers but it's no way I can do a reservation.

Kent sighs.