clearing misunderstandings ?

Tae - p-plea-se f-for-ga-ve m-me (Tae said and brusted out crying seeing this jungkook's eyes soften he quickly picked taehyung and made him sit on his lap)

Jungkook - what happened Tae I don't even started yet why are you crying (jungkook said softly as he can't see taehyung crying like this)

Tae - i-i am s-so-rr-y (taehyung said calming a little bit but tears were still visible at his face)

Jungkook - but don't you think you deserve a punishment for beating up some one (taehyung shooked his head for which jungkook just sighed)

Taehyung - p-plea-se l-lis-ten t-to m-me o-nce (jungkook nodded to let taehyung speak what he wants to tell)

Taehyung - I w-as e-ea-ting my lunch peacefully but then some boy-s c-am-e a-nd s-tar-ted t-to tease m-me sa-ying m-my m-om dad abon-don me as I-i am u-se-less a-and you w-ill al-so t-hrow m-me after hav-ing ple-asu-re o-f m-my body and i-i g-go-t angry and beated h-him and a-af-ter that y-ou know (taehyung said listening this jungkook became angry as hell )

Jungkook - baby can you tell me their names (jungkook said softly but anger was visible on his face as he can't resist a word against taehyung)

Taehyung - mark , Steven and juniper (taehyung said after nodding at jungkook's words)

Jungkook - okay baby from now on they won't disturb you . Baby you just sleep I will come within 1-2 hours (jungkook said while putting taehyung on the bed but taehyung shooked his head)

Taehyung - please don't kill them (jungkook looked at Tae in shock jungkook knew that taehyung is kind hearted but it doesn't apply when someone cross his limits)

Jungkook - why baby (he asked and gave a glass of water to taehyung and made taehyung drink that to calm him down)

Taehyung - because I don't want anyone to be scared of  me (taehyung said after drinking water and he put the glass on the shelf attached to the bed )

Jungkook - aish okay as my baby wish (said jungkook as he kissed taehyung )
👇👇👇

An POV After sometime taehyung slept and jungkook slowly was gone out of the room without making any noise

An POV
After sometime taehyung slept and jungkook slowly was gone out of the room without making any noise

End of POV

To be continued

How was it
Don't forget to vote 😉